Hawt Casey Anthony - Not Guilty

Oh come on pollyanna. I'm SOOOO glad you follow all laws, rules, and regulations.

Hey man it's judicial karma. If you don't serve when you're called then you don't deserve to get a decent jury if you ever have to be in front of one. I've served every time I've been called. Sometimes they dismiss the entire group of us and sometimes I have to sit in a trial. Either way it's the right thing to do for the people on trial because I would hope it would be done for me if I ever have to go to trial for something.

You deserve to get fucked because you get out of doing jury duty? What the fuck is with this guy?

I'm not talking about getting out of jury duty for a valid reason. There are always times that you may have to get out of it for a valid reason. I'm talking about the people who lie to get out because they don't want to be bothered.

I'm not talking about getting out of jury duty for a valid reason. There are always times that you may have to get out of it for a valid reason. I'm talking about the people who lie to get out because they don't want to be bothered.

Why on earth do you fucking care?

Hey man it's judicial karma. If you don't serve when you're called then you don't deserve to get a decent jury if you ever have to be in front of one. I've served every time I've been called. Sometimes they dismiss the entire group of us and sometimes I have to sit in a trial. Either way it's the right thing to do for the people on trial because I would hope it would be done for me if I ever have to go to trial for something.

Good for you. And I hope you get assr*ped for every single law you break.

edit: And rules and regulations too.

edit: Oh, and with no vaseline too.

Last edited:
Good for you. And I hope you get assraped for every single law you break.

So answer me this. Say somehow you or Aprilgot arrested for something you didn't do. Would you prefer to have you jury made of a regular cross section vs the so called dumb lazy people?

Because it's the current topic of discussion dumbass. It's there some conspiracy theory website you should be surfing?

You care about people getting fucked over for illegitimately getting out of jury duty ONLY because it's the current topic of discussion?

Are you on meth?

So why even have jury trials then? Let's just have judge trials for everything. Then when you feel like the judge was biased and had some sort motivation for thier choice.

So why even have jury trials then? Let's just have judge trials for everything. Then when you feel like the judge was biased and had some sort motivation for thier choice.

Stop being stupid. No one here cares about jury duty because there are plenty of people that will step up. You like to think you know exactly what those people are like, but you don't. And in no one does one's laziness characteristics equate to a lack of intelligence or fair-mindedness.

So answer me this. Say somehow you or Aprilgot arrested for something you didn't do. Would you prefer to have you jury made of a regular cross section vs the so called dumb lazy people?

I would guess that I'm the exception, not the norm. So my guess is that I would get a good cross section. That cross section just won't include me.

Stop being stupid. No one here cares about jury duty because there are plenty of people that will step up. You like to think you know exactly what those people are like, but you don't. And in no one does one's laziness characteristics equate to a lack of intelligence or fair-mindedness.
That is the exact response I would expect from you. Always quick to bitch and complain about something but never willing to do anything.

That is the exact response I would expect from you. Always quick to bitch and complain about something but never willing to do anything.

Bitching and complaining? That's exactly what you are doing. I'm just calling you stupid for your bitching and complaining.

That's all you ever do is bitch and complain. Every thread you make is a bitch thread.

I see you have generic responses for me. Unfortunately for you they aren't lining up with much in this thread and thus making you look like the complete fucking moron you are.

I see you have generic responses for me. Unfortunately for you they aren't lining up with much in this thread and thus making you look like the complete fucking moron you are.

I'm sure in the grand moron scale you're much lower than me. And I'm not the one always complain a out stuff but is to much of a pussy to do anything about it.

Last edited:
My cousin was just made a judge here last week so even if I get called for jury duty and they ask if I have any family in law enforcement etc. they will cut me immediately. Before they cut me because my dad was a cop back in the day. The defense typically wants people that may not have their views skewed by such things.