[Article] Article: raw feeding

If you simply dried meat, then ground it I'm guessing ( I'm not a nutritionist) you'd get something pretty close to the original. I'm not seeing that as being what kibble is though. What he said was 'kibble is raw meat + additives + nutrients (basically, the constituents of a raw food diet) that's steam cooked, formed into pellets and dried.' This is incorrect according to that website. Can I ask. You say I was being silly posting that link without even looking at it properly. Would you please look at it and tell me what proportion of those kibbles you'd know by name and how many you would have considered premium-ish. As they're Canadian(hopefully available in USA also) I don't know any of them. I would be interested if you are genuinely surpised at any of them being 'crapper' than you would have expected from their reputation. I know that if I bought 'Natural Recipe' I'd be somewhat disappointed at how far from my perception of natural food it would be.
What I'm currently feeding my dog: http://orijen.ca/products/regional_red/ingredients

75% meat, 25% vegetables, 0% grain. Egg and potato starch are the primary binder that holds the kibble together.

The people that I do care about get treated quite well. Sorry you are so hurt that you weren't included in that membership role, but I expect you'll learn to cope.

But when I find someone to be beneath contempt, I have zero issue letting them know why. Instead of thinking the problem is all on this side of the pond, may I invite you to point that introspective little microscope you are currently felating towards your hellspawn.

Now I know you're teetering on the edge of a breakdown or something. 'Beneath contempt' What a patronising POS you are. I'm not in the slightest hurt if you don't 'care about' me. I'm saddened that you seem to have no sense of perspective such that almost anything Carys says invites a scornful or even aggressive response from you. It makes this place a lot less pleasant than it used to be. I guess you don't much care about that either. You really have turned into a quite unpleasant individual lately. Sad.

And it isn't deflection. Stop being so argumentative. Fly said God Damn Mod Bot like it was mod bots fault a thread gets voted closed. I happen to think that article threads shouldn't get voted down. It's pretty disrespectful towards the effort someone made to post an article.

Agreed. When I wrote it, we didn't have a Front Page. And people wanna bitch that this shit is in every thread. Now there is a thread for it, and it gets closed. KNOCK IT OFF FUCKERS!!!

edit: SQL Query wins fuckers. Try it now!

Last edited:
how did you pick your own brand?

After I adopted my dog, every few weeks he'd go out and eat grass and then spew thick yellow mucous. It was pretty gross, mustardy looking bile. I figured something else was going on, but after two months of that I knew what was up. I threw out his dog food, did some research, and then bought this shit:

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/blue-buffalo-dog-food-wilderness-dry/

Now he's like Hercules. His coat is glossy and fabulous, women everywhere want to take him home, and other dogs covet his lifestyle and merits. He is a shining example of how healthy a dog can be if you treat it like a king.

I mean except for the whole dying of bone cancer thing.

After I adopted my dog, every few weeks he'd go out and eat grass and then spew thick yellow mucous. It was pretty gross, mustardy looking bile. I figured something else was going on, but after two months of that I knew what was up. I threw out his dog food, did some research, and then bought this shit:

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/blue-buffalo-dog-food-wilderness-dry/

Now he's like Hercules. His coat is glossy and fabulous, women everywhere want to take him home, and other dogs covet his lifestyle and merits. He is a shining example of how healthy a dog can be if you treat it like a king.

I mean except for the whole dying of bone cancer thing.

He would have lived with bone cancer for three more years had you been feeding him cheeseburgers.

I caught wind of that diet last Tuesday, and I've been feeding him nothing but Burger King and Sonic ever since. My kitchen is like a Slip'N Slide of diarrhea, but it's worth it. Plus I modified my rollercoaster's trajectory and now I can pass through the kitchen without ever touching the floor.

It's also funny as the only people who have met me IRL are April and Zac, well and your nightmare spawn. So, you are saying April and Zac are saying I'm a loser IRL?

Are you really throwing them under your temper tantrum bus?

I :heart: you and don't think you're a loser at all... Geez you have a Stang, that makes you king in my book.