[Article] Article: Coqui's guide to looking fat.

awesome article! i'll come back with my ramblings soon (kiko has soccer now) and i need zero distractions while i post a serious serious serious poast!

You have to balance lifting cocks to your mouth with laxatives to get a nice toned body.

I think that's what this thread is about.

I need a new bike seat and seat-post, possibly a new handlebar setup, maybe a new bike.

I love the bike shop I found. Wandered down there today, picked up most everything I needed. When I explained I needed a seat the owner wandered to the shop side and came back with a used seat a previous customer had left, he said "if you want this to try out and see if it will work, it is yours. It is a little beat up, and I apologize for that, but hopefully it will get you pointed in the right direction."
I would probably make the trip from Clearwater for that type of customer service.

This forum has a relatively low proportion of fat fucks compared to the rest of the internet.

BTW, I weigh about 170-175. How much protein do I need to be eating a day to either maintain or increase what little muscle mass that I have?

jkfhjsdfhsjkdfhjshdjk @ title rape

Is is just me that when they are raped, it's just totally funny???

Then, every time I see the raped name, it kills me all over again! :fly:

BTW, I weigh about 170-175. How much protein do I need to be eating a day to either maintain or increase what little muscle mass that I have?

For maintenance, I'd say 1g for every two pounds of bodyweight you have. So in your case, 87g of protein. To increase, I'd say 1g for every pound. To get major muscle mass, I'd say 1,5g for every pound.

Keep in mind your average 6oz chicken breast is over 50g of protein