[Article] Article: Coqui's guide to looking fat.

I will probably always switch between circuit training and lifting heavy. I've gotten the best results from those two. The only time you'd see me on a treadmill is during a recovery phase where my legs are really too sore to do anything else.

Yea, couldn't imagine a treadmill ALL of the time, but I would like to add fast walking soon and not have to worry about weather conditions.. I have been going crazements on yard stuff this week & added lunges and squats just today. My legs are effing horrible for endurance as compared to my upper body. It's like two different people in one body. :fly:

Yea, couldn't imagine a treadmill ALL of the time, but I would like to add fast walking soon and not have to worry about weather conditions.. I have been going crazements on yard stuff this week & added lunges and squats just today. My legs are effing horrible for endurance as compared to my upper body. It's like two different people in one body. :fly:

I have amazing muscle endurance, some pretty decent strength. My cardiovascular endurance sucks though. I'm working on that part however.

once my stomach heals up, i think i may try fly's thing. 7 minutes and done sounds pretty awesome.

As hard as it may be to believe, im getting slightly out of shape. I have some fat on my belly that needs to not be there :/ probably should lose 10 pounds of fat (and put on 20 of muscle, but thats another story)

I thought you mentioned that you only workout for like 20 mins or something and you're big as f*ck.

Yes, but I didn't get big doing the 7 minute workouts. I got big by doing Bill Starr's 5 X 5 workout.

That was three exercises a day for three days a week. Took about 35 minutes each time.

1) he's been working out for a while
2) weight training builds muscle in a different way to using body-weight to workout.

They build muscle the same way. One is just more effective at building muscle (with actual weights) and the other is more effective at building muscle endurance (since you do 50 reps or something like that)

Yes, but I didn't get big doing the 7 minute workouts. I got big by doing Bill Starr's 5 X 5 workout.

That was three exercises a day for three days a week. Took about 35 minutes each time.

So the results will be a lot less pronounced, but couldn't he probably develop muscle definition with just 7 mins? :confused: