[Article] Article: Coqui's guide to looking fat.

Glucose is the energy that your cells burn. Your body converts food into it. This ties directly into my comment above about the author eating crazy calories. Apparently, the specifically timed exercises 'open' the muscles to take in more glucose or some shit. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to read this book at least twice.

edit: And btw, the dude is kinda hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd-7a_wdVZk

Lolol yer so teh gay! He is hot tho. He looks familiar.

Sarcasmo's Guide to Looking Fat.

1. Stay at an all-inclusive hotel on a beach.
2. Eat the fuck out of everything.
3. Drink the fuck out of everything.

Sarcasmo's Guide to Mitigating Your Damages.

1. Fuck the fuck out of everything.
2. Swim the fuck out of the ocean.
3. Hike the fuck out of the jungle.
4. Ride the fuck out of some horses.
5. Walk the fuck out of the beach.

Sarcasmo's Guide to Looking Fat.

1. Stay at an all-inclusive hotel on a beach.
2. Eat the fuck out of everything.
3. Drink the fuck out of everything.

Sarcasmo's Guide to Mitigating Your Damages.

1. Fuck the fuck out of everything.*
2. Swim the fuck out of the ocean.
3. Hike the fuck out of the jungle.
4. Ride the fuck out of some horses.
5. Walk the fuck out of the beach.

*Not recommended on your honeymoon.

The food was actually really, really good. Best seafood I've ever had, from blackened marlin (which I will never forget) to sailfish sushi. The calamari was the size of my fist. The steak was good, the breakfasts were phenomenal, and of course the rum... Tilapia is readily available in Costa Rica, too. In fact it's out of control. It managed to escape from their hundreds of farms throughout the country and into their rivers, and now it's a huge nuisance that's damaging their ecosystems. You can fish as much of it as you want, and it's available everywhere. Very tasty. Traditional Costa Rican food is rice and black beans, with different types of meat cooked in. Even that was incredible. Everything was buffet, so the tendency to overdo it was always there. Which of course we did, followed by long, plaintive walks down the beach.

Really the only thing that was underwhelming was the dessert. Bad cheesecake and generic other cakes, but by the time we were done with the entrees we didn't care anyway.

Did I mention the rum? In addition to the multiple bars on the property we also had a complimentary mini bar with full sized bottles in our room that housekeeping would restock each day, and we emptied that bottle twice. In five days. The rum over there is sooo good. We didn't touch the vodka, gin, or tequila. You can get that sh*t anywhere.

Last edited:
The food was actually really, really good. Best seafood I've ever had, from blackened marlin (which I will never forget) to sailfish sushi. The calamari was the size of my fist. The steak was good, the breakfasts were phenomenal, and of course the rum... Tilapia is readily available in Costa Rica, too. In fact it's out of control. It managed to escape from their hundreds of farms throughout the country and into their rivers, and now it's a huge nuisance that's damaging their ecosystems. You can fish as much of it as you want, and it's available everywhere. Very tasty. Traditional Costa Rican food is rice and black beans, with different types of meat cooked in. Even that was incredible. Everything was buffet, so the tendency to overdo it was always there. Which of course we did, followed by long, plaintive walks down the beach.

Really the only thing that was underwhelming was the dessert. Bad cheesecake and generic other cakes, but by the time we were done with the entrees we didn't care anyway.

Did I mention the rum? In addition to the multiple bars on the property we also had a complimentary mini bar with full sized bottles in our room that housekeeping would restock each day, and we emptied that bottle twice. In five days. The rum over there is sooo good. We didn't touch the vodka, gin, or tequila. You can get that sh*t anywhere.

Wow, sounds like it kicked ass.