[Article] Article: Coqui's guide to looking fat.

Just losing weight won't necessarily make muscle tone. You have to have muscle to show. I submit myself as an example. Super skinny arms, no definition, but after starting to lift, finally seeing some.

I mentioned this starting in the Circuit training portion.

She posts!
Yeah sometimes... tough to balance kid, PT work from home (and maintaining forum for work site) regular life and all that sometimes.

I have to say he knows his stuff. He's also good at kicking your ass to get you to do what you should. He mentally helped me start my own weight loss triumph that had me lose 85 pounds total. No I am not a gym buff like him either. We are actually not at all alike in that way. So even through pregnancies and all that, I'm still at a decent size with only some minor fluxuations (never more than 18 pounds though - including pregnancy ha ha ha). I admit I probably focus more on food than him, and him more on working out, but he really does "get it" and how to do it right.

Donkey Shines, Senor.

I need a bench to do chest exercises with it. Any thoughts on how to work that? I was thinking of getting a 2x8 and cutting it down to 6' or so and resting it on two chairs in the house.

Pushups, have ladybutt put the powerblock on your back and you can do pushups with added resistance to them. Or you could use the two chairs, and do dips with the powerblocks tied on a rope for more resistance. (both of these are assuming you can do pushups and dips well without the added weight - If you can't, then just do them with body weight.

Sounds like he could kick my ass...if he could catch me.

The biggest mistake people make, is assuming guys with muscle can't sprint. You have 400 yards to get away from me. After that, you have a chance. But you have to do that 400 yards in under a minute. Your odds of getting away increase dramatically after those 400 yards.

400 yards. :lol:

images

The biggest mistake people make, is assuming guys with muscle can't sprint. You have 400 yards to get away from me. After that, you have a chance. But you have to do that 400 yards in under a minute. Your odds of getting away increase dramatically after those 400 yards.

Well, I'm certainly going to kick you in the nards first. That should give me 400 yards.

i workd out for a week an only eat protein bars n dont look like that El Sid guy from treu Bblood, wtf! im given up!