your home theater

DSC09684.jpg

We have that and the Apple Mini. Use the Apple Mini for TV more than the AppleTV.

If you're into digital medial they are the way to go (or using a home server.)
Makes sense seeing as AppleTV ONLY supports h264 and no DVI plug, unless you hack it, which is just messy.

You dont have a choice about being into digital media anymore if you hadnt noticed... Even theaters are switching over to digital projection.

Speaking of digital though I still have a very sweet turntable, but never had enough money to buy a amp/stereo equipment :(

Last edited:
Makes sense seeing as AppleTV ONLY supports h264 and no DVI plug, unless you hack it, which is just messy.

You dont have a choice about being into digital media anymore if you hadnt noticed... Even theaters are switching over to digital projection.

Speaking of digital though I still have a very sweet turntable, but never had enough money to buy a amp/stereo equipment :(

You know not about this one grasshoppa. Installing Boxxee on it is stupid easy and includes the versatile MPlayer. 802.11n 5Ghz support makes it a total win.

Not everything has an HDMI socket, it's just a pain to get a plug converter.

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=hdmi+dvi+converter&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a"]hdmi dvi converter - Google Search[/ame]

tough, real tough

if I want a bigger computer screen I just send it to my tv...I will probably never buy a computer monitor at home ever again

I shudder to think of what text would look like on a 52" screen with the res of a 20" monitor

If I ever bought another TV it would be plasma though. LCDs just dont look right to me, still prefer CRTs but shipping on a 24 inch CRT is not insignificant.

I shudder to think of what text would look like on a 52" screen with the res of a 20" monitor

If I ever bought another TV it would be plasma though. LCDs just dont look right to me, still prefer CRTs but shipping on a 24 inch CRT is not insignificant.

I shitter to think of what text would look like on a 52" screen with the res of a 20" monitor