your home theater

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
what does everyone have? I love my setup :)
I wish I could crank it right now but it's too early to do that to my neighbors

4 of these
polk t90e
t90e.jpg

1 of these. same cones and tweeter as the speaker above
polk cs10
p107CS10B-f.jpeg

BIC Venturi sub
F-12.jpg

52" sharp aquos lcd
aquos_52.gif

all going through an onkyo 606 7.1...place isn't big enough to merit going to 7.1
TX-SR606B_front.jpg

nothing like a sweet piece of ass
Onkyo_TX-SR606_02.jpg

music is an aural orgasm on this setup :drool:
HD football is insane as well

Last edited:
got an xbox as well. going to build an i7 system soon because I hate console gaming in comparison

Mirage speakers all around. OM series. 5.1 setup.

LG 52" LCD 120hz 1080p etc etc

DirecTV HD

Yamaha something or other receiver. Does 1080p HDMI switching, auto speaker setup, upconverting, supports all the HD audio formats.

ATOM/ION based HTPC with a SageTV server on the back end for all my media and stuff.

Toshiba HD-DVD

Sony Blu-Ray

Mirage speakers all around. OM series. 5.1 setup.

LG 52" LCD 120hz 1080p etc etc

DirecTV HD

Yamaha something or other receiver. Does 1080p HDMI switching, auto speaker setup, upconverting, supports all the HD audio formats.

ATOM/ION based HTPC with a SageTV server on the back end for all my media and stuff.

Toshiba HD-DVD

Sony Blu-Ray

mirage is pretty good. my receiver does all that stuff too. one of my friends wants to buy my speakers and I'm thinking of going with paradigm. big fan of theirs and is who I would have gone with if newegg wasn't running such a good special on these when I bought them last xmas

32" Samsung LCD
HTPC
PS3
Toshiba HD DVD
Wii

Funny thing is we don't game very much :fly:

w_a_w, do you have a Harmony controller for all of that?

I don't hook my laptop up that often and haven't been gaming much as I noted above so it's a waste of money to get something like that to merely toggle between tv and music

when I do get a universal it will be one of these :drool:

Harmony-1100-logitech.jpg

We had one similar to that and it looks neat and stuff, but it is a huge pain in the ass. You have to look down at the remote to push buttons. Being able to channel flip with the feel of the button is teh win.

We went back to a Harmony 880, I think is the model.

Edit: Ohhh I see the channel buttons on this one.