your home theater

if you didn't have a channel button it couldn't have been the same one, no?

that's the harmony 1100

We had the 1000, which does have channel buttons. The 1100 is pretty much the same thing with a couple extra activity buttons added on the side. If you buy it, you'll find trying to watch the TV to know where to stop the FF AND watch the remote to see if you're actually on the FF button is quite ridiculous.

I returned it and bought the 890. The H1 is also good if you don't want/need RF, but I could never go back to using IR again.

thanks for the heads up. I think I can get my hands on one at work to see if I hate it or not before buying

thanks for the heads up. I think I can get my hands on one at work to see if I hate it or not before buying

My bar for a good remote is one that I can use without looking at it AT ALL. The 880/890/H1 all pass that test. The 1000 didn't and I found it VERY annoying. Definitively try it out before buying!

I got a 37" lcd hdtv.

Don't have a stereo. Used to, but Emmett destroyed the speakers when he was younger.

Man, my shit's weak.

My receiver is an JVC RX-DV3 I bought it at least 7-8 years ago.
My speakers I've changed a few times. I had a set of bose components I picked up from my mother a couple of years back. I know, they are over rated, but they did not sound bad. I have this samsung speakers set, but I ditched the sub and dvd player for my current sub and I use my PS3 for all Media. I only want to update it for more optical inputs and HDMI support. My TV is a LNT4665 I bought it a lil while back, I really like the picture on it.
Here is the only pic I have of the TV, I was drunk and watching tombstone. Makes you wanna go out and kick ass:fly:
hwze51.jpg

201965225.jpg

7526_136299757340_679272340_3109363_2620420_n.jpg

I had this guy forever then my sister and her friend came down. It magically ended up w/ smashed glass.....
80380side1big.jpg

Last edited: