GAY Your 3 wishes

:lol: Maybe one day, if he'd have me and the dawg :lol:

I don't like the idea of kids, DJB was foolish to pass on these faulty genes and I'm putting an end to this awful cycle!

that's stupid, so many have kids without thinking twice or simply because they were retarded enough not to use protection and those that would actually make good parents overthink this to the point where they might as well be sterile

Sounds like a keeper! (except the kids thing, that's totally optional)

Always wanted to be a dad. You know the story. I mean, if i "can't" for whatever reason then fine, but i really look forward to parenthood.

kids is huge... you will come around

that's it, I'm fixing you guys up... I'll pay for ER's ticket and DJB will pay for enemy's, they will meet in Cherry Hill and it will give me an excuse to open another bottle

Did i just get hooked up?

that's stupid, so many have kids without thinking twice or simply because they were retarded enough not to use protection and those that would actually make good parents overthink this to the point where they might as well be sterile

I do think about that a lot. Those who are super responsible are less likely to have many, if any, kids, and those who don't gaf have too many. Oh wells.

Have a good weekend yourself Mort :heart: Enjoy the no work, sounds blissful :)

Always wanted to be a dad. You know the story. I mean, if i "can't" for whatever reason then fine, but i really look forward to parenthood.

Did i just get hooked up?

Honestly I've always been more drawn to fostering or adopting than bearing a kid, maybe because it would mean the whole pregnancy thing and I have no natural desire to 'carry on the line' or whatever it is people seem to like.

Honestly I've always been more drawn to fostering or adopting than bearing a kid, maybe because it would mean the whole pregnancy thing and I have no natural desire to 'carry on the line' or whatever it is people seem to like.

I'm not opposed to adoption, by any stretch. I'd like to carry on the line, i'm the only boy, but honestly it's not about that. My ex and i had complications with pregnancy for so long we looked into adoption and just about went there. All things considered, i'm glad that didn't happen.

I'm not opposed to adoption, by any stretch. I'd like to carry on the line, i'm the only boy, but honestly it's not about that. My ex and i had complications with pregnancy for so long we looked into adoption and just about went there. All things considered, i'm glad that didn't happen.

I'm glad it didn't happen too, might have been even worse for you down the line :heart:

I do think about that a lot. Those who are super responsible are less likely to have many, if any, kids, and those who don't gaf have too many. Oh wells.

Have a good weekend yourself Mort :heart: Enjoy the no work, sounds blissful :)

a sentiment djbrenton should have possessed 2X years ago