GAY Your 3 wishes

He gave away all his books. I think he's reading on his Kindle. Which he totally thought was an abomination and full of witchccraft until I got one and then he got jealous so had to have one too.

Having a e-book copy of the necronomicon on your kindle just doesn't strike the same level of fear.

To have a profitable business that allows me to work from home and be my own boss.
An all expense paid family vacation to the country of our choosing every year.
A part time maid and cook. Don't want full time cause I want my kids to learn to clean, but she could do my jobs.

A robotic exoskeleton, covered in indestructible and impermeable materials, that is genetically sequenced to my DNA only and enables flight as well as having significant damage dealing capabilities. It also needs to be able to withstand a 50 megaton explosion at ground zero and keep the occupant alive and well.

Seriously, if I get that, I can make whatever else I want to have happen, happen.

id guess resources include land.

I suppose it would have to.

The more I think about it though, the more I start thinking about man and his inherent nature. Would we just find something else to be greedy about? Would we find different reasons for power? Obviously this solution doesn't touch on the problems religion creates, but I don't want to dictate what happens with religious people so I didn't want to make that one of my wishes. No religion would be nice, but something like 95% of the people in this world believe in something (although you wouldn't think so if you read reddit). Who am I to stop them from wanting some kind of inner peace? I just with that it weren't a vehicle for hate and murder. Maybe that should be a wish. Can I have a fourth?