GAY Your 3 wishes

- Fish and chips. Fish has to be cod, batter should be thick yet crispy, and the chips should be thick and fried twice. Served with malt vinegar and tartar sauce.
- A pint of Guinness.
- Meh, I'll decide my 3rd wish later.

- Fish and chips. Fish has to be cod, batter should be thick yet crispy, and the chips should be thick and fried twice. Served with malt vinegar and tartar sauce.
- A pint of Guinness.

:lol:

- A pint of Guinness.

You are a waste of a good genie. I'm cancelling him.

To have fewer children
To have the ability to eat and drink any amount of fatty food and alcohol without health implications
To be able to speak every language

I would be happy to not pee out my butt after eating greasy or spicy foods. Nice regular poops no matter what

End all cruelty...mainly animals.

That's about it.
The problem with this is that the human race is cruel. Humans daily do dozens of casual cruelties to all around them.
Same with stopping war and all of that nonsense.

There are ways to word it to get the goal, "any who are unduly cruel will receive that same treatment" or some such nonsense.

I wonder what a world without prejudice would be like, no sexism, no racism etc. Hmmm.

We need the hmm smiley from NN

Boring. Strife and antagonism (at some level) are the cause for most of world's creativity.

I would like to wish that the future would turn out like some of the better SciFi novels (better as in "hope for humanity")
And to have enough money to do basically what I want.

Flying would be cool, or to have Spider Man's powers.

tumblr_lqx4fsKabt1qdbpolo1_500.gif