GAY Your 3 wishes

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
What are they? Cannot be money, cannot be stock, cannot be more wishes or any of those cheats.

My wishes:

To fast forward 5 years to when I'm a teacher
To have 2 more dogs
To have a nice house with a nice garden in a nice suburb but not far from work

To have fewer children
To have the ability to eat and drink any amount of fatty food and alcohol without health implications
To be able to speak every language

To have fewer children
To have the ability to eat and drink any amount of fatty food and alcohol without health implications
To be able to speak every language

To have the ability to eat and drink AND SMOKE any amount of anything without health implications
To see the Orioles win it all
To see my kids grow to be awesome adults

To have the ability to eat and drink AND SMOKE any amount of anything without health implications
To see the Orioles win it all
To see my kids grow to be awesome adults

So one up me eh!

Alright

To have the ability to eat and drink and smoke AND INJECT any amount of anything without health implications

I have actually put a lot of thought into this. I mean you don't want to be unprepared if you ever do get the chance to make wishes do you?

I would probably clam up if I wasn't prepared and ask for stupid things like tutus and the biggest polish collection in the world. Then I'd arrive home in my tutu and realise I have nowhere to store 100,00 nail polishes and have to get rid.

1. That a peaceful, super hot, super advanced alien species would come to earth within the next few weeks and propel our race into the future with wonderous and revolutionary new technologies.
2. That I was getting a blowjob right now.
3. That we had a standard 3 day work week.

I would probably clam up if I wasn't prepared and ask for stupid things like tutus and the biggest polish collection in the world. Then I'd arrive home in my tutu and realise I have nowhere to store 100,00 nail polishes and have to get rid.

Tutus are on my extended list too

:shifty: