Where to move to next?

I would agree with April23 and say that Austin is the best place in Texas (and perhaps only place I would live in Texas). Too many damn people living there though.

I don't miss the humidity in Texas. Walking out of the house and immediately sweating is an unpleasant feeling..

I would agree with April23 and say that Austin is the best place in Texas (and perhaps only place I would live in Texas). Too many damn people living there though.

I don't miss the humidity in Texas. Walking out of the house and immediately sweating is an unpleasant feeling..

It's such a cool town, nothing like I have seen anywhere else. :) :heart:

Washington - Beautiful state, liberal population, Nice are to live in.
Hawaii - Avoid living there at all costs
Arizona - Beautiful state, I personally wouldn't mind living there again.
Kansas - Avoid at all costs. Not a bad state but boring as hell
South Carolina - Great state to live in. But you're coming into Bible Belt area
Puerto Rico - Beautiful place to live, welcoming to your lifestyle, decent job market
Virginia - Great place to live but very expensive. Job market is high there.
Ohio - Well I know you hate Ohio so I won't even go there.

And housing is CHEAP! You can get a 1300-2000 sq foot house for 65-100k right now! Job market kinda sucks from what I've heard though. We haven't really done any looking since we first moved here as Knyte has a good job.

Im surprised no one has said Vermont o_O It's like a rural version of MA with better gun laws and it's actually super liberal (around Burlington anyway).

And housing is CHEAP! You can get a 1300-2000 sq foot house for 65-100k right now! Job market kinda sucks from what I've heard though. We haven't really done any looking since we first moved here as Knyte has a good job.

phoenix housing is 5 times the price of cleveland's right now :(