Where to move to next?

As a native of St. Paul, MN, and an 18 year resident of Denver, I can guaranfuckingtee you that WI/MN winters are far more harsh the Denver's.

Denver is not in the mountains, so the snow they get isn't as often, and it never sticks. 1-2 feet of snow one day can be melted away less than a week later.
Well, I'd put WI/MN as harshest anywhere. You get that dry super cold air with no snow. The first sign of winter used to be when your nose froze shut when you breathe :fly:

When I lived in MN it was International Falls and Duluth though so I always think of it as really cold.

But yeah, it actually looks like cleaveland and denver are pretty much on par.

o_O Ohio and harsh winter... Pretty sure Colorado is more snowy :p

Either way, I suggest Madison Wisconsin area. It's super crackpot liberal. Kinda flat but pretty.

Cleveland averages almost 40% more snow a year than Denver in a shorter winter season. I would say that's worse.

Also windier.

And colder.

And Madison is nice, but the job market isn't too swift. New Glarus is close by, though :drool:

You know I'd throw my vote in for chicago, and you wouldn't have to live downtown (would you?) I think you'd really enjoy like, Evanston or someplace like that.

Then you'd be able to come over and borrow my dresses anytime you like!

:p

Oh and I suggest staying out of NY, NJ, MA, CT, MD, and CA. Unless you like high cost of living, crappy roads, expensive housing, car inspections, high taxes :kek:

Although MD is kind of expensive, our roads are actually some of the best in the country. We DO have a job market though. Our unemployment rate is much lower than most of the rest of the country. Our taxes can seem steep, but public services are pretty amazing, especially in the county I live in. It really balances out pretty well. We weren't any better off in Ohio than we are here. Everything is relative.

We have the added bonus of being very close to DC, which has lots of culture and free stuff to do. We have mountains, beaches, beautiful countryside and interesting cities. There's tons of historic places to explore here as well. Our weather is nice. We get to enjoy all 4 seasons and our winters are pretty mild. We rarely see a lot of snow.

It's a pretty liberal and tolerant state, which would be a welcome change for Dbzeag and Chim as well. Come to Maryland Dbzeag!! I promise IBWIP will do everything he can to make you feel right at home. ;)