Where to move to next?

Seriously though, good gay scene (I know you probably think that's lame, I'm just saying), no state income tax, good cost of living, etc. etc. Closer to Drool's cornhole though, which I heard is where the humidity comes from.

Dave, next week when Im at work, Ill get you some good linkage for some aerospace jobs and Ill have a look at the company I work for internal jobsite and see if theres anything that would work for you.

yeah. There are. Denver is mostly sprawl though, so you most likely won't be living downtown. With the light rail though as established as it is, that won't matter. PS. Light-rail there rocks.

Gotta look though, you will find a nice part of town nestled next to some not so nice parts. Overall, anything south of Alameda is safe. and west of Wadsworth.

But there are a lot of good places around, and the neighborhoods that were bad just a decade ago have gone through a lot of renewal. There 'was' a big trend of yuppies moving back into the city for a while there.

funny you say that, i live off wadsworth and hampden.

i love love love the weather here, not to mention the scenery. i am a native texan from houston who moved here because it was beautiful...

snow disappears in a day. when i take business trips to ohio i am fucking freezing my ass off. denver is mild compared to cleveland!

Dallas, yo. We can go out and sample beer!

Werd, I just read this. Let's hit up Tavern sometime. I'm home now, but will prob scroll by TEN in a few to chat up DJ love. He spins old school hip hop on Fridays. Nothing but 12"

You live in Oakcliff, right? Awesome place to be at night :)

I'm not far, I don't mind the cliff. Fucking awesome tacos if you hit the right spot.

Last edited:
Werd, I just read this. Let's hit up Tavern sometime. I'm home now, but will prob scroll by TEN in a few to chat up DJ love. He spins old school hip hop on Fridays. Nothing but 12"

I'm not far, I don't mind the cliff. Fucking awesome tacos if you hit the right spot.

you'll have to tell me where... a lot of my friends still live in allen/plano (i wouldn't want to live there)

ever go to houston?

I live downtown. I can see reunion tower from my place and the WFAA sign as well.

Just a small place though, still I really like downtown.
Oh and no I never go to Houston... It stinks.
518674891_1610e1f920.jpg

Last edited: