Thread When do nude pics of chewbacca stop being creepy?

by the time they hit kindergarten.

i've been around a lot of OPK's (seems like most of my buddies forgot how to use condoms about 5-6 years ago), and they don't know any better at that age. it's nothing for them to take their top off and run around or change into a bathing suit in a room full of people or w/e.

ok this is what really pisses me off.

the fact that stupid ass angelina jolie cuts shilos hair to make her look like a fucking boy.
dressing her like a dude
calling her some dude name
wearing boys swimming trunks with no top on

wtf.

do we really need another Chaz Bono?

ugh let her be a girl!

Um you do realize the issue is she's letting Shiloh make the calls, right? It was Shiloh that asked for her hair cut short. It was Shiloh that picks out what clothes to wear. It was Shiloh that stripped topless for swimming. It's Angolina not preventing these things that are the issues.

Unless Angie just wants to be all west coast and not shove gender roles down her children's throats or some hippy crap like that.

ist of all, im a parent and kiko is about 1 yr younger than shiloh.
my son too is a strong willed and a very independent little boy. but there is NO FUCKING WAY my child has ever looked at me and said "mama, please put a frilly dress on me"
or "mama please put pretty bows in my head and call me Sally"

are you fucking kidding me?

Kiko doesnt know about shit like that. Brangelina is clearly creating a baby Chaz Bono.

my son is always demanding things like: mama i want more watermelon...OR mama i want a new buzz lightyear now now now now!

gimme a fucking break.
im the 1st to admit that i let my child get away with lotsa stuff and let him make his own descisions...

Um, your son doesn't ask to wear a dress because he doesn't want to. Maybe Shiloh does want to wear boys clothes so Brangelina let her.

Um, your son doesn't ask to wear a dress because he doesn't want to. Maybe Shiloh does want to wear boys clothes so Brangelina let her.

At nearing three years old, the closest Dominic has gotten to requesting clothes has been wanting to wear his Ohio State jersey. Other than that, he has never asked for anything specific, nor has he told Elaine, "I want to grow my hair out", or "Just a little off the top Mama".

At nearing three years old, the closest Dominic has gotten to requesting clothes has been wanting to wear his Ohio State jersey. Other than that, he has never asked for anything specific, nor has he told Elaine, "I want to grow my hair out", or "Just a little off the top Mama".

Shiloh is 4. Maybe Dominic will by then?