Thread When do nude pics of chewbacca stop being creepy?

I pay for my own furniture thank you (Which, by itself involves paying more in taxes due to all of the catastrophic chair failures) and don't leave the house, so I don't use sidewalks.....so I don't feel it's fair to tax me even more :(

There will be brackets.

fat people make me puke in my mouth.

today i was on my way to therapy and i saw not 1 but 2 gigantic obese whales on those scooters waiting at the lights so they could cross.
i wanted to scream EAT A SALAD YOU FAT FUCKS

Wait... You're 80% sausage. What are you talking about?

I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old. At 4, yes kids start asking for clothes. My almost 3 year old already insists on certain shirts and has been for quite some time. As far as hair, I don't think my boys understand the concept of hairstyle yet, all they know is they ate the clippers and will avoid haircuts at all costs. My girl, however, was already commenting on length and such and requesting long hair by 4 easy.

My 7 year old still runs around the house naked while laughing after a shower. He's going to start a frat someday. Just you wait. THAT'S MAH BOY

I don't know man. I saw a commercial the other day with a 14 year old girl in her panties and a half shirt and thought that was sort of inappropriate. It only takes some small catalyst like that to throw someone like fly over the edge. The next thing you know, he's dividing his time standing out front of Claire's and Hot Topic with a mirror on his shoe.

:shifty:

:shifty:

Link?

I don't know man. I saw a commercial the other day with a 14 year old girl in her panties and a half shirt and thought that was sort of inappropriate. It only takes some small catalyst like that to throw someone like fly over the edge. The next thing you know, he's dividing his time standing out front of Claire's and Hot Topic with a mirror on his shoe.

Well, at least that will distract him from his current hangout outside local Gymboree's.

My 7 year old still runs around the house naked while laughing after a shower. He's going to start a frat someday. Just you wait. THAT'S MAH BOY

Sounds exactly like Emmett. He's quick to strip off in front of anyone.

Last edited:
the kids on toddlers and tiaras are sometimes topless when they get their spray tanning done.

kermitbeat.gif