Thread When do nude pics of chewbacca stop being creepy?

I was just talking to a friend about the idea we should have scales to measure baggage in FRONT of the kiosk instead of behind it at airport ticket kiosks. Charge a set rate for up to say 350lbs in total weight for baggage and passenger. If over that, pay $5 for every 5 pounds over the limit.

to an extent that already happens. can't fit in your seat? gotta buy 2

to an extent that already happens. can't fit in your seat? gotta buy 2

Well I don't like the fact that my slim fast sacrifices still mean I am going to be charged $45 for a bag that is 51 pounds.

The two seat thing is for safety concerns (getting out of the seat fast enough that people next to the rider can get out in a reasonable amount of time), not necessarily weight.

Well I don't like the fact that my slim fast sacrifices still mean I am going to be charged $45 for a bag that is 51 pounds.

The two seat thing is for safety concerns (getting out of the seat fast enough that people next to the rider can get out in a reasonable amount of time), not necessarily weight.

really it's so some fat slob isn't 1/2 into the space of the adjacent passenger. that shit's not right

I was just talking to a friend about the idea we should have scales to measure baggage in FRONT of the kiosk instead of behind it at airport ticket kiosks. Charge a set rate for up to say 350lbs in total weight for baggage and passenger. If over that, pay $5 for every 5 pounds over the limit.

Or they should just round up all the fat fuckers in the country and put them in labour camps

Fat people should be taxed differently than skinny people. Kind of like a vehicle weigh tax. It'll be a human weigh tax. Fatsos put additional stress on furniture and sidewalks. Fuck you fatties. As a taxpayer I object..!

she looks like a fucking dood!

shiloh.jpg

shiloh_joliepitt_wants_to_be_a_boy.jpg

so? :p

Fat people should be taxed differently than skinny people. Kind of like a vehicle weigh tax. It'll be a human weigh tax. Fatsos put additional stress on furniture and sidewalks. Fuck you fatties. As a taxpayer I object..!

I dunno if you are being serious or not, but I like that idea.

I pay for my own furniture thank you (Which, by itself involves paying more in taxes due to all of the catastrophic chair failures) and don't leave the house, so I don't use sidewalks.....so I don't feel it's fair to tax me even more :(

I pay for my own furniture thank you (Which, by itself involves paying more in taxes due to all of the catastrophic chair failures) and don't leave the house, so I don't use sidewalks.....so I don't feel it's fair to tax me even more :(

But your sewer/cesspool needs have environmental costs as well! I assert that fat fucks shit a lot. Fatties tend to hyperventilate too, which wastes our precious oxygen. I also disapprove of the amount of stress fatties put on pizza delivery guys.

But your sewer/cesspool needs have environmental costs as well! I assert that fat fucks shit a lot. Fatties tend to hyperventilate too, which wastes our precious oxygen. I also disapprove of the amount of stress fatties put on pizza delivery guys.

Yeah, but I own WAY MORE than enough trees to offset my increased oxygen consumption, and I have my own septic systems to handle the substantially increased volume of excretions.

And pizza delivery guys are getting paid to do a job, my heart does not bleed for them.

And I object to using the weight of a person as the consideration of being fat.