Thread When do nude pics of chewbacca stop being creepy?

that's probably only an issue when she starts looking like a girl. If you saw that picture randomly you'd just assume it was a boy probably.

I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old. At 4, yes kids start asking for clothes. My almost 3 year old already insists on certain shirts and has been for quite some time. As far as hair, I don't think my boys understand the concept of hairstyle yet, all they know is they ate the clippers and will avoid haircuts at all costs. My girl, however, was already commenting on length and such and requesting long hair by 4 easy.

When there is something there to censor.

Are people really this friggin' up tight over a topless 4 year old?

Well this begs the question. At what point do you need to censor? Breasts aren't sexual by themselves. People go topless all the time around people they're not trying to sleep with in areas of the world (including the US) So what makes it something to censor?

I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old. At 4, yes kids start asking for clothes. My almost 3 year old already insists on certain shirts and has been for quite some time. As far as hair, I don't think my boys understand the concept of hairstyle yet, all they know is they ate the clippers and will avoid haircuts at all costs. My girl, however, was already commenting on length and such and requesting long hair by 4 easy.

I'm hoping our luck stays. We have him convinced the clippers tickle. He still moves, but he's laughing when he does it.

Well this begs the question. At what point do you need to censor? Breasts aren't sexual by themselves. People go topless all the time around people they're not trying to sleep with in areas of the world (including the US) So what makes it something to censor?

imo, there is no need for censorship. Americans have been brainwashed by the religious right to think that sex is a sin. It is not.

If we didn't censor our feelings towards fat people, then maybe there would be less fat people.

I was just talking to a friend about the idea we should have scales to measure baggage in FRONT of the kiosk instead of behind it at airport ticket kiosks. Charge a set rate for up to say 350lbs in total weight for baggage and passenger. If over that, pay $5 for every 5 pounds over the limit.