[Contest] UF's Fiery Xmas Giveaway needs your help

Also, I do not want any more children, so if I participate in the contest I'll be shipping the baby off to you as soon as I win.
Sweet! I'm looking for at least two more.

Benefits of being the first of the two: I've already made enough 'learning' opportunities with my first so there's that *experience* that can be applied. Also, still have motivation and excitement. I'm still more interested in parenting than a ferrari. (sadly for the child, interest level is equal to horses so they'll learn to ride before they can walk.)

Benefits of being the 2nd: 3rd time's a charm, no curfew, breakfast bars are a food group, can borrow the Ferrari.

Sweet! I'm looking for at least two more.

Benefits of being the first of the two: I've already made enough 'learning' opportunities with my first so there's that *experience* that can be applied. Also, still have motivation and excitement. I'm still more interested in parenting than a ferrari. (sadly for the child, interest level is equal to horses so they'll learn to ride before they can walk.)

Benefits of being the 2nd: 3rd time's a charm, no curfew, breakfast bars are a food group, can borrow the Ferrari.
Have you found a candidate of child rearing age???

:shifty:

Could we make it whoever attends the most funerals ( of friends and relatives) in the next two weeks? I've got 3. A close friend's mum, one of my best friends who argued with a train, and my dad. I'd settle for just one Fire instead of three. Unless the Fire uses American English, in which case I'll pass.

Could we make it whoever attends the most funerals ( of friends and relatives) in the next two weeks? I've got 3. A close friend's mum, one of my best friends who argued with a train, and my dad. I'd settle for just one Fire instead of three. Unless the Fire uses American English, in which case I'll pass.
Your dad? :(

Have you tried brain surgery?

A cut to the butt ain't no thing.

My mom had brain surgery for cancer, butt surgery, and a number of surgeries including bone grafts to put her back together after she was crushed in a car accident. She said that brain surgery was the easiest surgery she ever had. The bone grafts were the worst.

I'm all for the next person to add a kid winning.

Congrats!

I'm sorry for your losses. I've had months like that. It's really sucky. Hugs