[Contest] UF's Fiery Xmas Giveaway needs your help

My asshole bleeds when I poop right now too. I'm going to have to take up laxies like kiki. Colase is no longer cutting it. Today I shit out something the size of my arm and it was as hard as a rock. I had to bite a towel to keep from screaming in pain and scaring my kids. My asshole was torn open.

ya'll are some discriminatory motherfuckers. When i bleed out my asshole, you advise doctors visits and generally express care for my well being. When @eileenbunny does it, ya'll immediately commence with the beating off.

Im offended.
Yeah, well at least they care about you. I'm just an object to them. Which is odd because I'm the human and you are the robot.

My asshole bleeds when I poop right now too. I'm going to have to take up laxies like kiki. Colase is no longer cutting it. Today I shit out something the size of my arm and it was as hard as a rock. I had to bite a towel to keep from screaming in pain and scaring my kids. My asshole was torn open.
Sounds like a tuesday at Casa Kiki.

Next time. Take a little lube or vaseline and grease up your love knot for an easier exit and less tearing.

Ask me own I know.