fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,313
Steam
mattressfish
6OrYjBZ.png

Useless Forums has now been a piece of the internet for eleven years. In that time, we've given the internet classics like Funzie the Clown, loads of angsty meltdowns, hot chick dedication threads, Big Brother contestants, and CEO-gate among many, many others.

It's been a great eleven years so its time to celebrate our ten year anniversary! I purchased a six pack of the new Kindle Fire tablets and will be giving five of them away for Christmas gifts to you undeserving fucks. The contest will run one a week for five weeks starting the first week of November. I'll probably take the week of Thanksgiving off, cause I'll be busy and stuff.

Anyway, I've got a couple of contest ideas, but wanted to see if you guys have any original ideas of your own. What would you like to see for a contest? In the unlikely event that I actually use your idea, I'll give you a pat on the back.

.... a birthday is an anniversary

only if a chick gave birth after the ceremony

After you've been married one year you're celebrating your one year anniversary. after you've been married eleven years you're celebrating your eleventh year anniversary