[Contest] UF's Fiery Xmas Giveaway needs your help

No. An announcement would be me saying "hey guises I'm pregnant! ". Don't be ridiculous.

But yeah, I'm pregnant. Send me my fire.

pffft, should be dependent upon birth. Surface of the sun being a dangerous place and all.

My mom had brain surgery for cancer, butt surgery, and a number of surgeries including bone grafts to put her back together after she was crushed in a car accident. She said that brain surgery was the easiest surgery she ever had. The bone grafts were the worst.

Congrats!

I'm sorry for your losses. I've had months like that. It's really sucky. Hugs
your brain doesnt have any pain sensors, so besides your skin healing up, i imagine theres not much pain.

In before dook says im wrong.

your brain doesnt have any pain sensors, so besides your skin healing up, i imagine theres not much pain.

In before dook says im wrong.

There is a lot of stuff you have to get through before you get to the actual brain.

In my case, they had to dig into the center of my skull while shaving off the ventricles from two of my top vertebrae.

The brain itself might not have pain receptors, but everything around it sure as fuck does.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Could we make it whoever attends the most funerals ( of friends and relatives) in the next two weeks? I've got 3. A close friend's mum, one of my best friends who argued with a train, and my dad. I'd settle for just one Fire instead of three. Unless the Fire uses American English, in which case I'll pass.

i think you mean Freedom English

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Back to the original reason for this thread, the upcoming season is the season of giving and thinking about your fellow man. With that in mind:

Figure out how to do anonymous posts
People submit anonymous posts of the good deeds they did for a set time.
Best good deed wins. "Best" can be a fan favorite, monetary/time allotment, etc

Back to the original reason for this thread, the upcoming season is the season of giving and thinking about your fellow man.

Wimmens take note. You have men that you need to give the V to.

On an unrelated note. . . . I've always wanted to go to shelter, or just before a Xmas mass etc & hand a $100 to someone in charge & who'd know, and tell them to please give it to someone who really needs it, but in the next 20 minutes. Like, don't wait days to fine 'the best candidate' just make someone's day in the next 20 minutes.

I've never done that. :/

On Christmas Eve, I go into town and buy every homeless person I can find a takeaway meal of their choice. It doesn't cost much but I feel it's a direct way of helping. One year I took a bunch of them to the pub. That WAS expensive LOL.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and Amstel
On Christmas Eve, I go into town and buy every homeless person I can find a takeaway meal of their choice. It doesn't cost much but I feel it's a direct way of helping. One year I took a bunch of them to the pub. That WAS expensive LOL.
They're US Fire's so you don't count, but it's a nice gesture.
smooning_smiley_mooning_100-109.gif

Why is this a big deal? Doesn't everyone fatten up their homeless before they eat them?