Ontopic uber VS taxis

Rape becomes trickier off app.
Uber would say "there's no record of that job, our software sent a driver but he cancelled".
Off app you cannot sue Ubers ass for sending a rapist.
The Jew does not approve of losing ones right to litigation.

Exactly I would never do it off app. Between the no insurance there is no record of you being there or them taking you anywhere. At that point it really is just a stranger picking you up. If he dropped you off and went and did something else you have no way of saying you weren't there. The app is all about protection and audits.

just like a cabbie to put the foremost concern of being ferried by someone else as rape.
The lady asked about two scenarios, accident and rape.
I addressed both.
Cabbies rape as well, but there is no "off app" scenario in most major cities.
Most of us are GPS located 24/7 whether our Mobile Knowledge/CMT system is logged in or not.

When I rape a ho, I better be prepared to spoof a location :)

Nukes has been a cabbie so long he used to drag bitches by their hair to the airport.
Flintstones3.jpg

Accident mostly.
Uber etc all have "gap insurance" which becomes commercial coverage when the driver is on app and with passenger who ordered through the app.
As soon as today's driver cancelled the order, no accident coverage.

Next time, use it as leverage.
He charged you the same price as the on app job would have been.
"Off app you are uninsured- I'll give you $50 cash or we stay on app".
The Jew is always happy to help.

uber would've charged 17.50 according to that 25% so he could've made $52.5 minimum up to 67.50 if the total ride ended up being $90.

he's guaranteeing his highest fair basically.

plus with this arrangement kiki can crap in his back seat and he can't leave her a bad review.

So yesterday morning, I was picked up by Fat Bastard of Uber.
He had to be close to 400 lbs, greasy, dirty, holed up shirt, & his car was absolute filthy. I really had to be somewhere, so I just got in. Plus, it makes me nervous to be all bitchass because these fuckers know where you live n sheat.

Anyhoo, we proceed on with my journey. He has no idea what is going on with his "devices" for GPS, so I said I know where it is, and I will direct you.

Welllll Mr. Bastard wasn't having any of that cuz he HAD to figure out these goddamn devices of his. He actually got mad & said these things have been "shitting on me" all morning. And he's playing with this shit while we're driving down the road! He's completely distracted, slowing down, speeding up, etc.

I'm like annoyed af at this point & thennnn Mr Bastard decides to pull over!

Pull fucking over!

Even after I said that I will tell him where to go!

So, I got really anxious and said I have to really be somewhere!

Then, Bastard Sir gets the show on the road and I arrive.

So, my fare came to over $3.00 more than it should've been because of Sir Bastard's fuckery!

I complained to Uber when I got home. Explained the story & the grossness of this dude's car & himself & "Aripitha" responded with a prompt apology and a $5 credit.

:cool:
thats soooooooo gross!
what did the car smell like?
im so curious.
sorry to make you relive this ordeal.
i
must
know

Accident mostly.
Uber etc all have "gap insurance" which becomes commercial coverage when the driver is on app and with passenger who ordered through the app.
As soon as today's driver cancelled the order, no accident coverage.

Next time, use it as leverage.
He charged you the same price as the on app job would have been.
"Off app you are uninsured- I'll give you $50 cash or we stay on app".
The Jew is always happy to help.
soooooooo, guess what!!!
i got an UBER receipt today!!
$5.00 for the canceled ride

uhm hello i didnt cancel it, he did to make the cash.
i will be contacting uber later regarding this cuz i shouldn't be charged
and if i gotta throw Mr Brown Man under the bus.... been beep

latest

I wouldn't trust an uber driver who's trying to rip off Uber not to rip me off as well with his phone card swiper, either.

My recent uber experience: we called one for a (short) ride to a hockey game so we could drink and not have to park. The guy accepted and then suddenly disappeared off the app, so we got another uber. The first guy then calls and says his "phone crashed", and apologizes.

I called uber to make sure I wasn't being charged for the Phone Crash driver, and they thanked me and gave me a $5 credit. Pretty sure the phone guy did not want to fight the horrific hockey game traffic for a short trip.