Ontopic uber VS taxis

hai guises
since I'm looking for a part time job, I'm thinking of starting a career as an hot Uber Driver.
i want to see what all the fuss is about and @nukes and i can finally kick back and have some beers and discuss our day together.
he can tell me about all the nasty dirty shitty tippers and ill tell him about my clean upscale clients

I'm sure it would be easy peasy, what could go wrong?

giphy.gif

hai guises
since I'm looking for a part time job, I'm thinking of starting a career as an hot Uber Driver.
i want to see what all the fuss is about and @nukes and i can finally kick back and have some beers and discuss our day together.
he can tell me about all the nasty dirty shitty tippers and ill tell him about my clean upscale clients

giphy.gif
You as an Uber driver would be the best Uber ride ever. :lol:

hai guises

giphy.gif

sexy uber driver.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
You as an Uber driver would be the best Uber ride ever. :lol:

Lmao
I'd prob go party with all the fun riders.
I almost want to do this for a week then report back here to tell nukes to stop crying about his job.

CEO would hate it and would assume I'm sleeping with all the calls
But really he's got no say now since he said: I'm cutting you off so I suggest you seek employment

Ahahahahhahahahaahaaaaaa
Let's predict what CEO would do

Discourage me and tell me it's a "dumb" job or better yet tell me it's dangerous

He will have tantrums every time I have to work

Make my life sooooooo miserable that I cave and quit
Yes to #s 1 and 2. #3 is up to you. If he starts nagging, just say OH LOOK I GOT A PING, GOTTA GO TO WORK, NEED THE MONEY NOW, BYE.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and adi
Hai what does IMPECCABLE DRIVING RECORD MEAN

I mean I've never ran over a child or an old lady and I've never had a dui
But speeding tickets and driving with a phone in my hand is kinda my thing
You'll get your clients to their destination quicker than most cabs or other Uber drivers. This is a plus.