Ontopic uber VS taxis

I wouldn't trust an uber driver who's trying to rip off Uber not to rip me off as well with his phone card swiper, either.

My recent uber experience: we called one for a (short) ride to a hockey game so we could drink and not have to park. The guy accepted and then suddenly disappeared off the app, so we got another uber. The first guy then calls and says his "phone crashed", and apologizes.

I called uber to make sure I wasn't being charged for the Phone Crash driver, and they thanked me and gave me a $5 credit. Pretty sure the phone guy did not want to fight the horrific hockey game traffic for a short trip.
im dealing with this tomorrow.... i shouldn't have gone off the app.
lesson lrnt

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Ledboots
Nukes and Maureen celebrated this close together? Her head will explode.
And wait till Nukes passes her on the gravies list. Oh how something wicked this way comes.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and MacG
nukes deserves all teh gray-veez
any senior citizen with a leaky anal cavity deserves all the gray-veez.

When @nukes and CEO are both in a retirement home, you can visit them both at once!

But I guess COE would be in a rich retirement home where as @nukes will be living with rats and pigeons in the basement.

It's ok though, they won't understand what's going on.

When @nukes and CEO are both in a retirement home, you can visit them both at once!

But I guess COE would be in a rich retirement home where as @nukes will be living with rats and pigeons in the basement.

It's ok though, they won't understand what's going on.

COE will be in prison. They're going to catch him sooner or later.