Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

So the HALO tv show...is actually not bad
Saw the first 2 eps last night. Ep inside the first 15 minutes you have Master Chief + 3 other spartans dropped onto a planet fighting a bunch of coveneant creatures and its plenty graphic, blowing monster guts everywhere. CGI biz is top-notch
Only thing that bothered me (minorly) is the spartans pop their helmets off when not in combat zones....I mean I get it, easier to tell them apart that way I guess? Otherwise, its was pretty fuckin cool.
This is probably the first videogame based show Ive seen that wasnt a crap-fest so I went in with very low expectations. Well see if they can keep it up.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Saw the first 2 eps last night. Ep inside the first 15 minutes you have Master Chief + 3 other spartans dropped onto a planet fighting a bunch of coveneant creatures and its plenty graphic, blowing monster guts everywhere. CGI biz is top-notch
Only thing that bothered me (minorly) is the spartans pop their helmets off when not in combat zones....I mean I get it, easier to tell them apart that way I guess? Otherwise, its was pretty fuckin cool.
This is probably the first videogame based show Ive seen that wasnt a crap-fest so I went in with very low expectations. Well see if they can keep it up.

It’s on my list for after Reacher.

This is pretty goddamn great. I did not expect that, I didnt even know a show was coming out.

Also, UNSC are monsters. Maybe the Covenant should wipe them out

The choice of actor for Master Chief is really solid, it works, and the focus on him as an individual gives the story legs as a character-driven story that will last far longer than a generic military drama.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard
I've been watching rainmanray on YouTube.b
I want to watch it because I loved the books and everyone here keeps saying how great it is but something keeps stopping me. Maybe thinking it won't live up to the books? Dunno. Maybe I'll finally check it out.

What do you like about it?
It's actually closer to the books than the movies were. Also being a series they don't cut much out

You parents are ridiculous sometimes. Let's assume the kid has a total meltdown on the trip. He or she will still be happily eating chicken nuggets in an hour and graduate college. Like wtf
Yeah, this is one of those times you're just not gonna get it if you don't have kids. The feeling the kid feels is similar to what you probably felt when April was having her medical issues. Except they have no idea how to process it and it turns into long term trauma instead of being quickly processed and overcome.

Yeah, this is one of those times you're just not gonna get it if you don't have kids. The feeling the kid feels is similar to what you probably felt when April was having her medical issues. Except they have no idea how to process it and it turns into long term trauma instead of being quickly processed and overcome.
:rolleyes:

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon