Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

The Punisher...... third season.
wooooo GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
I love that its the dude from Blue Mountain State.
Never heard of it.

Finished the whole thing in one sitting. The books never seemed so outlandish, but I think that's why I was dubious about it being a compelling 8 part TV show so I'm not mad about any embellishments and unrealistic add ons. Sweet show. 10/10 will watch next season.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
It does however mean I'm back at being stuck for any shows to watch. Which isn't a bad thing, there's far more productive things I can be doing with my time but at the moment I'm spending like 10 hours a day intensely studying so the only thing I want to do after is veg and not think. Any suggestions?

It does however mean I'm back at being stuck for any shows to watch. Which isn't a bad thing, there's far more productive things I can be doing with my time but at the moment I'm spending like 10 hours a day intensely studying so the only thing I want to do after is veg and not think. Any suggestions?
Altered Carbon if you havent watched it already

Killing It is supposed to be good.
Woke is enjoyable so far.
I've been watching Atlanta and love it, but its not a comedy and I'm a huge Don Glover fan so YMMV