Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. The one from 1999?

2. fuck....[​IMG]
    this is ruthless

3. Man, Fuck Dexter
    This is the last fucking god damned episode, and they go out like this?

Fuck this show. Fuck these writers.

4. whats happening?>!

5. Just started Continuum. Sweet show.

6. #967 Valve1138, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    Do I dare ask?

John Lithgow > *

Lumberjack?

7. Just every single aspect of it, all of it disappointed me. The last few episodes have been weak, but this one was just... ugh.

8. breaking bad...

yeah this season has been lame.... i'll probably finish it tomorrow and be done with it.

9. walter whites gonna go all rambo on shit next week

10. he and jesse are gonna run off together and live happily ever after.

11. In other news, apparently Nucky Thompson on Boardwalk Empire was in Tampa and Temple Terrace was mentioned...
    So... yeah.

12. Ok. So Dexter. If Trinity had show up at the end and Killed Dexter and it cut to black, better ending right?

13. Shows over Jack. Shows over.

14. Can't believe we're down to the last episode. That's kind of depressing. I've been watching since 2008.

15. Trinity was good, but honestly I think the best nemesis was the Kashka Brotherhood guy, he actually had some decent character building going on. Everyone else was just sorta a bad guy, even Trinity.
    I think that my issue is that for every damned season Dex has been actually battling these other killers, and then on this one he just sorta "oh, Deb's a veggy, I'm gonna go kill myself now." and just.... blah.
    It was very underwhelming.

16. Tonight's Breaking Bad ep was 75 minutes long, and they resolved jack shit. One episode left, likewise 75 minutes? Jesus. Next week has a LOT of stuff to do in one short showing.

17. Watched the first episode of Orange is the New Black. Not bad.

18. Yes, next week is 75 mins as well.

19. Must be some kind of shift in how cable is doing things. The last 2 episodes of Sons of Anarchy were 90 minutes each.