Thread Top 10 Most Livable Cities

Jesus your tummy is moody. This does not bode well for Sammy (my new nickname for her).

Moody? Nah, it just wants food (especially sweets) pretty much all the time and I am highly suggestible right now. I have actually managed quite well. I've only gained 11lbs overall.
Dan made me really yummy brownies the other day. I don't think I'm gonna get pie though. Really do need to start getting ready and go to the beach.

Moody? Nah, it just wants food (especially sweets) pretty much all the time and I am highly suggestible right now. I have actually managed quite well. I've only gained 11lbs overall.
Dan made me really yummy brownies the other day. I don't think I'm gonna get pie though. Really do need to start getting ready and go to the beach.

Stop being a CRAB and go watch a Kevin BACON movie.

Btw, does anyone remember how John Kerry loved to WAFFLE? What a TURKEY. If he could get a single question right, I'd give him a COOKIE. Probably doesn't need it cause I'm sure he makes mad BREAD.

Let's not forget who he's married to: Teresa Heinz, the KETCHUP lady!

And we all know how some people love KETCHUP on FRENCH FRIES and CHEESEBURGERS.

My 5 year old hates KETCHUP won't eat anything if it even touches it, that includes HOT DOGS, ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE CAKE, FRESH STRAWBERRIES, and a myriad of other foods.

(Yes, I included hot dogs and strawberries in there cause that seemed to be a regular craving of mine with all 3 kids).

My son keeps saying he's allergic to mushrooms. I said that for pretty much my entire childhood, and now I absolutely love mushrooms!

My 5 year old hates KETCHUP won't eat anything if it even touches it, that includes HOT DOGS, ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE CAKE, FRESH STRAWBERRIES, and a myriad of other foods.

(Yes, I included hot dogs and strawberries in there cause that seemed to be a regular craving of mine with all 3 kids).

I don't intentionally put catsup on anything ever. I will eat it if already on something though

I like acid the best. I'm not a speedy drug kind of girl. I want my drugs to give me a new reality, not just make me cope with this one differently.

And of course I've had peanut butter and potato chips on weed. How do you think I discovered that I liked the combo in the first place?

For me nothing beats hitting the trail head around 3am and being at the top when the sun starts to come up. Better than any other crap you can put into your body.