Thread Top 10 Most Livable Cities

if we get it legalized you can quit living for work.

Even in CO since the medical legalization has passed it hasn't received to positive push it was hoping for. Many cities in the Denver/Boulder metro have since voted to repeal it's sale and use in their city limits because of the negative impact they've seen since the law passed.

Even in CO since the medical legalization has passed it hasn't received to positive push it was hoping for. Many cities in the Denver/Boulder metro have since voted to repeal it's sale and use in their city limits because of the negative impact they've seen since the law passed.

when I was in beaver creek a couple years ago they turned an old DHL shipping facility into a massive growing operation

Link to studies on the negative impacts plz. Curious about it.

Some areas have seen an increase in skateboarders. It's a classic first sign of an area in decline.

It's also near impossible to find a twinky or a bag of dorito's anywhere in Boulder anymore. That represents a serious imbalance in the local supply chain.

Also, mountain dew, red bull, and various other energy type drinks are in short supply. If an emergency occurs where massive HFCS based energy is needed, Colorado will simply not be ready.

There has also be less violent crime, and less DUIs, and less speeding. Police chapters are having problems keeping busy, and getting revenue from what were prior lucrative ticket income.

Not to mention the HUGE draw on power that Colorado is facing with more TV & Play station time occurring in households all across the area.

And that is just the tip of the iceburg.

Some areas have seen an increase in skateboarders. It's a classic first sign of an area in decline.

It's also near impossible to find a twinky or a bag of dorito's anywhere in Boulder anymore. That represents a serious imbalance in the local supply chain.

Also, mountain dew, red bull, and various other energy type drinks are in short supply. If an emergency occurs where massive HFCS based energy is needed, Colorado will simply not be ready.

There has also be less violent crime, and less DUIs, and less speeding. Police chapters are having problems keeping busy, and getting revenue from what were prior lucrative ticket income.

Not to mention the HUGE draw on power that Colorado is facing with more TV & Play station time occurring in households all across the area.

And that is just the tip of the iceburg.

Except it's not been that. You can't go a few weeks without a news story of one of those places being robbed or shootings happening at them. They even had their main rally for it a CU this summer at the end a few people decided to drive and hit some cop cars all stoned. I drive by the dispensaries every day when I'm at work and they are just packed full of degenerates. It's not Joe blow with a valid need for his cancer is some dirt bag homeless guy in there. Anytime there are rallies or voting it's never the common mass it's always the negative type of people.

I know alot of states have reversed the laws because of things like this. I found this when they overturned the law in Montana this year.
"House Speaker Mike Milburn, carrying the measure himself, said medical marijuana use has gone far beyond what voters approved and argued it is too late to attempt to rein it in. He said the medical marijuana law has led to an abundance of the drug in attracting a criminal element and an illegal trade that has moved into schools and even beyond state borders."

It's sad because I think it's stupid but as with alot of things people can't control themselves and ruin it for others.

Wouldn't attract those people if it were fully legal and available every where. Think if beer was only legal in two states, what types would flock to it there.

Price of being a trail blazer.

Wouldn't attract those people if it were fully legal and available every where. Think if beer was only legal in two states, what types would flock to it there.

Price of being a trail blazer.

The hardest issue they are having is controlling the illegal market to the youth.

We can go bac and forth all day on if we agree or not. The point is there are areas that have voted it in and for whatever reason has changed their minds and revoted to have it removed.

We can go bac and forth all day on if we agree or not. The point is there are areas that have voted it in and for whatever reason has changed their minds and revoted to have it removed.

The first state to completely legalize it will have an influx of everyone who likes the stuff. That includes the scholars and the deadbeats. That state wont like it, and thus legalization needs to be done at the federal level.

The first state to completely legalize it will have an influx of everyone who likes the stuff. That includes the scholars and the deadbeats. That state wont like it, and thus legalization needs to be done at the federal level.

It will never be done at a federal level. The US is too large and too diverse to ever get it to pass. We have a hard enough time getting non controversial things passed.

It will never be done at a federal level. The US is too large and too diverse to ever get it to pass. We have a hard enough time getting non controversial things passed.

I wouldn't say never, but with the way the government is fumbling over itself right now it's not going to be anytime soon.

If other countries (Western world specifically) started one after the other legalizing it, then that may put some pressure on the US. Especially if those countries can create a robust hemp industry.

If other countries (Western world specifically) started one after the other legalizing it, then that may put some pressure on the US. Especially if those countries can create a robust hemp industry.

I agree but I don't see any other countries jumping up to do it.