Thread Top 10 Most Livable Cities

Getting it now is not the same as anyone being able to go to your local store to get it. Thats not even comparable.

True, but that doesn't change anything. If anyone wants it right now, they could find it without too much trouble.

I'm really not worried about underage kids doing it though. Not like I am with young kids with alcohol.

I agree but I don't see any other countries jumping up to do it.

In the last 5 years there has been an explosion of data coming out about the stuff. Research going on everywhere. Facts are coming out debunking all that old school bullshit propaganda about how bad it is. When the old fuddie-duddies that are too stubborn to accept a different point of view die off, then things will change.

The first state to completely legalize it will have an influx of everyone who likes the stuff. That includes the scholars and the deadbeats. That state wont like it, and thus legalization needs to be done at the federal level.

I can't see anyone moving to another state because its legal, when they can get it in the comfort of their very own home with little risk.

I freakin' Idaho legalized it tomorrow, I'd be there by Saturday.

You would think Idaho would "borrow" poutine as a state food item, what with the potatoes and beef/bison readily available.

It would give all the potheads something to eat anyway.

portugal decriminalized everything 10 years ago and it's been an overwhelming success

Dude coming from someone that's been to Portugal many times that place is a shithole. They have some of the worst poverty in Europe. They are basically the ghetto of Western Europe.

Dude coming from someone that's been to Portugal many times that place is a shithole. They have some of the worst poverty in Europe. They are basically the ghetto of Western Europe.

and somehow still more socially forward than the US. I've been there too

Not that I'm knocking your choices, certainly healthy ones, but I can't help but wonder if you have the knowledge to compare.
To be fair, that's kind of like saying don't knock gargling dog excrement until you've tried it.

I don't agree with weed being illegal either though, but I'll never touch the stuff myself even if it were legal - smells like rotting garbage.

To be fair, that's kind of like saying don't knock gargling dog excrement until you've tried it.

I don't agree with weed being illegal either though, but I'll never touch the stuff myself even if it were legal - smells like rotting garbage.

If it read that way I didn't mean it too. I get that the high from exercize is one of the best out there, and I have also spent many sober hours weeping at the beauty of nature. I've also done more than my share of drugs. Obviously I don't do that now. That would be seriously lame of me. I can appreciate all of these experiences though. Also, I gotta admit, I feel the same way about most alcohol that u do about pot. Smells nasty to me. Tastes even worse. And then it makes me sick. Ew.

Last edited:
:D I know, we've discussed that before. So I can kinda sympathize in a way.

For me, nothing compares to being deep enough underwater where there's no direct (safe)route to the surface.

Other than perhaps running into a burning building.......... :shady:

being narc'd is very similar to getting high. :D