Advice Time to ditch cable

I'm not paying the NFL $99 for its season gamepass just to watch Preseason. Used to be $20 just for the preseason, then they went for the money grab. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I'm fine with whatever is OTA for the NFL.

The only thing I'd actually pay for, were it available, is an F1 stream. Unfortunately there's an entrenched broadcaster in the US, and their commentators are terrible.

I'm so glad I don't care about sports ball, seems to be a very large expense
It would limit my ability to cord cut.

Sports are like children. Arguably useful to society but I have no use for such noisy obligations. Oh the mechanic wants to talk about hockey? Uh huh, sure, no sorry didn't see the game, oh really wow he must be having a good year, yeah that's impressive, mhm...

Yeah, I'm fine with whatever is OTA for the NFL.

The only thing I'd actually pay for, were it available, is an F1 stream. Unfortunately there's an entrenched broadcaster in the US, and their commentators are terrible.

F1 is pretty cool. makes nascar look like cars just driving around in circles

ps - chariot races and gladiator matches

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I fucking hate Fox. I'm a hockey fan, and I can't just pay for a subscription to NHL Gamecenter to watch Stars games because they are all blacked out because I live in Texas. I'd have to move out of the Fox Sports Southwest broadcast area. Goddamn 21st century entertainment.

I fucking hate Fox. I'm a hockey fan, and I can't just pay for a subscription to NHL Gamecenter to watch Stars games because they are all blacked out because I live in Texas. I'd have to move out of the Fox Sports Southwest broadcast area. Goddamn 21st century entertainment.

That's the pain for every major sport in every major city. Even with Sunday ticket it will black out the NFL games that are being shown in the local market due to licensing. The Denver NBA and NHL games are all shown on Altitude Sports which only shows their games so for me they are never shown on any of the packages