Advice Time to ditch cable

Unfortunately, not every channel is available from other means. Big Ten Network (or almost any other conference network not in bed with ESPN) isn't available, and I wouldn't be able to watch any Hockey games for my team.

I was going to cancel mine. When I called the cable company they lowered my rate so I decided to keep it until after the Super Bowl. I'll probably cancel after this month. I was thinking about doing Sling like Fly suggested during football season next year. I bought a jailbroken firestick with Kodi on it and have been playing with that. I find just about anything and everything I want to watch.

I was going to cancel mine. When I called the cable company they lowered my rate so I decided to keep it until after the Super Bowl. I'll probably cancel after this month. I was thinking about doing Sling like Fly suggested during football season next year. I bought a jailbroken firestick with Kodi on it and have been playing with that. I find just about anything and everything I want to watch.
Just remember BTN isn't available on Sling.

My Roku is being a little strange. It periodically freezes and I have to power cycle it, happens maybe once every two weeks?
Fucker gets hot as hell, I wonder if it needs a fan or something.

yea, but i bet the entire big ten network is out there if you look around. not saying it's ideal for everyone, but there's a way to find basically any content.
True. I couldn't give half a fuck about sports so I can cord cut without thinking twice but for a lot of people reliable access to live games is more important than any other form of entertainment. I wouldn't leave that to shady sites that are constantly trying to inject shit into the browser while you watch.