GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Just in general, I learned what a game changer an eye mask is for me. Wonder if it would help?

Either way, try one out. Instead of getting up to pee 95% of nights, I'm now down to 40% because I sleep so much better.
Thers no cure tho. It just takes a few days to adjust. Stay hydrated, I got constipated flying east once soooo bad.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Yeah. Take off your shoes and socks and make fists with your toes on the rug.

I'm confused.. but I'll do it anyway

You're up north, right? Last semi-intelligible thing about jet lag that I read seemed to indicate that exposure to daylight is required to regulate your circadian rhythm.
Being that you're up north, and its winter... you may be slightly boned?

Look for one of those S.A.D. lamps?

I'm in Texas so the daylight isn't so much of an issue.

Just in general, I learned what a game changer an eye mask is for me. Wonder if it would help?

Either way, try one out. Instead of getting up to pee 95% of nights, I'm now down to 40% because I sleep so much better.

so you just.. pee in bed now? I'm not sure I can convince the Mrs to adopt this strategy but I'll give it a go. When she kicks me out can I come stay with you ;) ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
@APRIL just cups her hands and he pees there. Then SHE can get out of bed in the middle of the night.
Bear Grylls Arizona GIF by National Geographic Channel

Anyone have a cure for jet lag? We just got back from Tokyo and although we powered through and didn't have TOO many issues over there for some reason we're almost a week in to being back in CST and still completely F'd and waking up at 3a.m. every day. Is this just the new normal for mid 40s and it just coincided with traveling abroad? On a related note, Japan is amazing and we're working on the video now.

Highlights:
1. food.. jesus the food.
2. Beer and Highballs in vending machines
3. People drink beer with breakfast
4. Everyone shuts the Fuck up
5. Public transit is stupid easy
Find some conveyor belt sushi and you'll feel better.

usually on long layovers like this someone on the crew flies someone one down to hang out cuz they can stay with the crew member etc

i asked my 3 go to people and they can’t cuz it’s too close to xmas and blah blah blah money

so i will be there alone. in my mother land…

usually on long layovers like this someone on the crew flies someone one down to hang out cuz they can stay with the crew member etc

i asked my 3 go to people and they can’t cuz it’s too close to xmas and blah blah blah money

Why in the fuck is the plane idle that long?

Colombia is cheap... What city are you going to?

If I had vaca time left this year I'd come hang with you. However, I look like your typical white American. The cartel would probably kidnap me and hold me for ransom.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh