GAY The Useless Travel Thread

santa marta

however.. the destination was changed this AM because a passenger doesn’t have proper documentation sooo they’ve changed the trip to ST MAARTEN .. i like it there but the ocean is a little choppy but super fun

i’m sad cuz cocaine
I guess the advantage of private flights is just randomly changing the destination

We booked a trip to colorado for june
not sure if the doggo is going or not, since well mostly be hiking in the mtns & what not , her short lil legs are only good for so much of that then I have to carry the little shit

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
You shut your whore mouth. You have to expect that they will live forever.
She will of course, but she'll be rickety by the time we die!

Update on trip: Joe has bad covid as of this morning. I've planning to avoid him entirely in the hopes I dont get sick and then I guess I'll be going on my trip alone with Kes? :( This was going to be our first trip away together in 4 years, and time for us to spend together before he goes away to his family for Christmas. Feel kind of upset about this fucking it all up.

• Sad
Reactions: fly
She will of course, but she'll be rickety by the time we die!

Update on trip: Joe has bad covid as of this morning. I've planning to avoid him entirely in the hopes I dont get sick and then I guess I'll be going on my trip alone with Kes? :( This was going to be our first trip away together in 4 years, and time for us to spend together before he goes away to his family for Christmas. Feel kind of upset about this fucking it all up.
NICE JOB JOE

day 6 in St Maartin

the weather is stupid windy where i am.
i met another crew and kicked it with them!
the pilot flies a gulfstream 600 and is German but based out of the UK.
super cute . had fun with the crews.

i cannot wait to go home
i slept like crazy on this layover and watched so many movies
i really needed it
i’m ready to slay December back home

also the G600 pilot is fun and we want to meet up again soon

day 6 in St Maartin

the weather is stupid windy where i am.
i met another crew and kicked it with them!
the pilot flies a gulfstream 600 and is German but based out of the UK.
super cute . had fun with the crews.

i cannot wait to go home
i slept like crazy on this layover and watched so many movies
i really needed it
i’m ready to slay December back home

also the G600 pilot is fun and we want to meet up again soon
It's crazy fukn windy all the way up here thanks to that disturbance in the Gulf

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia