GAY The Useless Travel Thread

What's appealing about being on a giant ship with thousands of mouth breathers?

Or are you guys taking a hedonism cruise?
I don't even notice the other passengers much. Going with a group of friends basically on a floating hotel room from island to island is a blast.

When we went on a cruise there were people everywhere handing out sanitary hand wipes. You were required to wash before entering the dining facilities. If you came down with the sniffles and someone noticed you were quarantined. Is this not standard?

I don't even notice the other passengers much. Going with a group of friends basically on a floating hotel room from island to island is a blast.

It used to be more fun before all the islands basically built areas for the cruise ships that really are no indication of the actual location. They all sell the same crap made in China and to be honest if they didn't tell you where you were when you got off you couldn't tell if you were in in Jamaica, the Bahamas, etc. They are fun though I just miss them going to real places.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
It used to be more fun before all the islands basically built areas for the cruise ships that really are no indication of the actual location. They all sell the same crap made in China and to be honest if they didn't tell you where you were when you got off you couldn't tell if you were in in Jamaica, the Bahamas, etc. They are fun though I just miss them going to real places.
Don't do excursions and get off the coast of the island. It's possible, but ya it sucks sticking around the tourist traps.

Don't do excursions and get off the coast of the island. It's possible, but ya it sucks sticking around the tourist traps.

I think it's pretty exclusive to the Caribbean cruises though. Still a ton of fun though. We used to do alot of the Mexico cruises when we lived in Tampa during the summers. We would walk down to the cruise port the day of with our stuff packed and 99% of the time we would get great unsold rooms for literally 50 bucks each. They know they make the money up onboard.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I think it's pretty exclusive to the Caribbean cruises though. Still a ton of fun though. We used to do alot of the Mexico cruises when we lived in Tampa during the summers. We would walk down to the cruise port the day of with our stuff packed and 99% of the time we would get great unsold rooms for literally 50 bucks each. They know they make the money up onboard.
Hmm We've never tried that.

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
So, the Moon Palace in Cancun is a fantastic resort. Top class across the board. And I do not think I've ever seen so much marble in one place in my entire life. The entire place is almost made exclusively out of it.

And the place is huge, so huge they have a lobby to lobby bus to carry people between the thre main sections.

Staff is friendly and helpful, environment is perfect, and the showers... My god, the showers... They have a rainfall nozzle on them that makes you feel like you are bathing in a tropical storm. You can't help but feel crazy awesome after using them.

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
So, the Moon Palace in Cancun is a fantastic resort. Top class across the board. And I do not think I've ever seen so much marble in one place in my entire life. The entire place is almost made exclusively out of it.

And the place is huge, so huge they have a lobby to lobby bus to carry people between the thre main sections.

Staff is friendly and helpful, environment is perfect, and the showers... My god, the showers... They have a rainfall nozzle on them that makes you feel like you are bathing in a tropical storm. You can't help but feel crazy awesome after using them.
Will the shower drain handle a poop? That's key.

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones and tre
and the showers... My god, the showers... They have a rainfall nozzle on them that makes you feel like you are bathing in a tropical storm. You can't help but feel crazy awesome after using them.

DUDE. I've got your new career.

Resort Reviews.

If you can't land the perfect wife with a job of flying around the world rating resorts with her, there is no God.

"Hon, would you say this is like bathing in a tropical storm or just a rain forest? And hold still."

How's the golf?