GAY The Useless Travel Thread

So over Memorial day weekend, I drove down to Austin for the 2015 Nismo Fiesta and visited my sister. I ate crawfish for the first time. Seems like a very effort-intensive food.

Then last week, I went up into the sticks in Wisconsin (Iola and Waupaca) to see my cousin get married. We flew into Illinois so that 1) we could fly Southwest, and 2) the kids could visit the Museum of Science and Industry, which was worthwhile and fun. We ate brats and ice cream at the Student Union on Sunday night after coming back to Madison, and ran around on Monday doing things for my grandmother (also visited the zoo, since its free and the kids enjoy it).

I'll say to about GDubya. Hard to find what you want, even though they have shit all over the place... That's weird. Maybe it's regional. But the eye candy here is fan fucking tastic.

I'll say to about GDubya. Hard to find what you want, even though they have shit all over the place... That's weird. Maybe it's regional. But the eye candy here is fan fucking tastic.
Bush Intercontinental? That place is so fucking huge, takes like an hour to get to a connecting flight. lol

I need to travel soon. I haven't in a long while. Closest thing to traveling I did in the recent past was driving up to a river to meet friends for some boating.