GAY The Useless Travel Thread

My beard is awesome. Got stopped in the bar the other day with some people asking how I get it to look so nice.

trim once a week, and condition or beard oil it.

Its not hard to not look homeless. Just most people who arent lifelong bearders dont do it.

Did you answer 'it's all the sulfates from the IEDs I make'

because you should have
No, but once I got back to the table, we all decided that if it comes up again, I should say something weird. I came up with grinding up mechanical pencil lead and then rubbing that into my beard.
trim once a week, and condition or beard oil it.

Its not hard to not look homeless. Just most people who arent lifelong bearders dont do it.
I haven't trimmed it since 7/1. However, I do use conditioner and beard balm.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
No, but once I got back to the table, we all decided that if it comes up again, I should say something weird. I came up with grinding up mechanical pencil lead and then rubbing that into my beard.

I haven't trimmed it since 7/1. However, I do use conditioner and beard balm.

wtf. Genetics must work in your favor if you're not getting scragglies. Beard balm does go a long way to calming those down though.

You're doing cheek lines though right? and moustache so you dont end up all sam elliot-ey?

Trim doesnt mean chop it all down, it just means tweaking.

wtf. Genetics must work in your favor if you're not getting scragglies. Beard balm does go a long way to calming those down though.

You're doing cheek lines though right? and moustache so you dont end up all sam elliot-ey?

Trim doesnt mean chop it all down, it just means tweaking.
I still shave my cheeks and neck. And yes, I forgot that I do trim my mustache, but the beard itself has not been touched.

Senor Flop. Wednesday was rough. Thursday involved eating and sleeping. Today is grandkids and buffets. Give me a little earlier warning next time and we'll do stuff.

Also how did the firing go? Did you break spirits and manage out?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes