GAY The Useless Travel Thread

So, I'm in Jacksonville for the next 3 weeks opening up one of our new clinics. One thing I've noticed, first just by driving around, and the in the restaurant s as I abuse my per diem..

This town has the most busted looking population out of any I've been to save South Dakota cities.

Per capita one of the least attractive cities in the US.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
So, I'm in Jacksonville for the next 3 weeks opening up one of our new clinics. One thing I've noticed, first just by driving around, and the in the restaurant s as I abuse my per diem..

This town has the most busted looking population out of any I've been to save South Dakota cities.

So you bought the box of condoms at Costco....

Biggest city limits in Murica. I drove through last year, the downtown looked ok.

Does it still smell?

It's so groce. Except Jax Beach is ok, I found a cool big shark tooth there once.

So, I didn't notice much of a smell, but I also had one hell of a headcold running all week.

But I agree on Jax Beach. One of my old clinics was out there, and we had to stay at a hotel right on the beach for a week during integration. Falling asleep to the sounds of east coast florida surf (so much more powerful than gulf coast) was awesome.

Even when waking up to see some local crackhead dressed in a winter parka doing some shuffle dance along the surf line in the middle of summer down on the beach for close to 4 hours. Seriously, his routine never varied, it was almost like he was doing some ancient bantu weather dance or something.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots