Hawt The Useless RPG Thread

Eh, I rolled
shit. Missed this.

Sorry!

You spring to your feet, with nimbleness that one would not expect of a drunkard, and your staff flares in blinding light, of its own accord, blinding your opponents. You immediately attack, decapitating all three of them.

Roll a d20 for the loot you take from their pockets, and your quest is completed!

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
5+3. You attempt to smoke the building out, but get so high attempting to light the stash, that you end up falling into a deep sleep. You awake several hours later, closer to your goal, as the rest of the building is passed out, but not yet having retrieved your gear, nor having done anything for your reputation

I attempt to wheel out Adi's amp, though the cheap casters squeak and squeal.
As a gesture of appreciation, I refill all the patrons mugs with the taverns finest ale.
Oh, and pinch the bar wench on the way out.
Carrying a still passed out Adi under one arm.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
As a gesture of appreciation, I refill all the patrons mugs with the taverns finest ale.

Roll D20 for success

I got all the pedals and cables and we're now going to roll one for confidence.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
shit. Missed this.

Sorry!

You spring to your feet, with nimbleness that one would not expect of a drunkard, and your staff flares in blinding light, of its own accord, blinding your opponents. You immediately attack, decapitating all three of them.

Roll a d20 for the loot you take from their pockets, and your quest is completed!