Hawt The Useless RPG Thread

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥55,009
You find yourself in a dimly lit alley, with a man in birdlike mask, and a hooded cloak speaking to you. He says:

"I'm glad you all have responded so quickly to the call, time is of the essence. As is tradition, each of you has been selected by the gods, What skills do each of you possess that make you worthy?"

Action: Describe your character

Eloyn Larkspur at your service. I'm an Elfin alchemist, with lockpicking skills and an penchant for finding rare potions. I carry a small dagger made of some elythriran metal and all kinds of random vials of stuff. Once in a while I am followed by a marauder that's twice my size who likes to smash things with his fist, but only when he's hungry.

Last edited:
Name: Sir Pork of Loin.

Attire: RUSH t-shirt, jeans, Steel-toe sneakers. (Nothing underneath).

Weapons: SOG fasthawk tomahawk.
Cat litter to throw in the eyes of my enemies.

Magic power: The ability to put foes to sleep with my boring stories about bar gigs.

Hiroki Garcia - master of the magic missile.

Aspiring fire mage, dressed spectacularly in a blue velvet crushed velour robe with black silk pantaloons. Emerald and gold thread emboss patterns of stars, nude mermaids, and sinking ocean vessels across the exterior of the robe. On first appearance, the mage appears as an aloof dandy. Then, a random insult is hurled, answered, quickly, by Marvin with a fireball to the face.