Hawt The Useless RPG Thread

You successfully cast the spell, but the result is negative. However, your sense of unease continues, and you hear a whispering song, seemingly coming from all places at once within your laboratory.

Hiroki senses he's about to have a visitor apparate into his lab, so he goes to his favorite chair, pours an ale into his dragon horn flagon, and listens to the song, waiting for it to finish, expecting it's completion to mark the entry of the unknown visitor.

Hiroki would like to check for initiative if the visitor doesn't prove to be benevolent.

Chipotle von Purplehammer: You are out of weed. You have no funds. Use your knowledge in an unknown city to remedy both.

I will ask locals for directions to the public library or village hall. From there I can get the locations of religious centers and houses of worship. I intend to raid their coffers for the gold I need. In fact this is doing them a favor, perhaps it'll teach them not to put their faith in some invisible sky man. Plus they're tax exempt.

I summon an ethereal fedora and tip it to myself, appreciating my own freethinking euphoria.

Hiroki senses he's about to have a visitor apparate into his lab, so he goes to his favorite chair, pours an ale into his dragon horn flagon, and listens to the song, waiting for it to finish, expecting it's completion to mark the entry of the unknown visitor.

Hiroki would like to check for initiative if the visitor doesn't prove to be benevolent.

The visitor is benevolent. It slowly takes the form from the air, of a maiden, drenched and drowned looking. Shivering, and teeth chattering. She can barely speak she is so cold.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and adi
I will ask locals for directions to the public library or village hall. From there I can get the locations of religious centers and houses of worship. I intend to raid their coffers for the gold I need. In fact this is doing them a favor, perhaps it'll teach them not to put their faith in some invisible sky man. Plus they're tax exempt.

I summon an ethereal fedora and tip it to myself, appreciating my own freethinking euphoria.

Roll 3 D6's, the churches are naive and ill guarded. For each roll greater than 4, you will receive 3 silver.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony