Hawt The Useless RPG Thread

Purvis the Worstest: You wake up drunk in a gutter, surrounded by cutthroats and thieves, trying to turn you over and rob you. Your staff lies beneath you, and the lead bandit, distracted by a young man wearing a codpiece, with dashing blonde hair passing by, kicks you, and mutters "lets just kill him". Defend yourself.

MOTHER FUKERRRRRRRSSSS!!!1
OH NOW LOOK WHAT YOU *BEELLLCHHH* MADE ME DO
ALL YOUR HEADS ARE OFF
...all your heads are off?
Well...fuck...
Fuck...
*shrug* Ok, lets see what you had in your *BELLLCHH* pockets then...

MOTHER FUKERRRRRRRSSSS!!!1
OH NOW LOOK WHAT YOU *BEELLLCHHH* MADE ME DO
ALL YOUR HEADS ARE OFF
...all your heads are off?
Well...fuck...
Fuck...
*shrug* Ok, lets see what you had in your *BELLLCHH* pockets then...

roll for initiative. There are three thieves. you take a -3 penalty for being drunk.

You await Freon's arrival, while entertaining the locals. The mistress of the brothel informs you your hour is up, and you must pay an additional 10 silver to remain. You have no funds.

I begin my shift washing goblets and changing soiled linen.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
Roll(1d20)+0:
13,+0
Total:13

Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+0
Total:20

NOTES
-------------------------
This field records yo

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
got 20 (?)

You know exactly what the key is for, since the bar wench gave it to you to sneak in later after the proprietor went to bed, and showed you the door. You sneak in, with Pork of the Loin, and launch your plan to put the place to sleep. Awaiting a roll from pork of the loin for success.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and adi
Roll(1d20)+6:
9,+6
Total:15

NOTES
-------------------------
This field records your latest roll at its top.

Modified results that would produce a number less than one display as one.

You successfully cast the spell, but the result is negative. However, your sense of unease continues, and you hear a whispering song, seemingly coming from all places at once within your laboratory.

You know exactly what the key is for, since the bar wench gave it to you to sneak in later after the proprietor went to bed, and showed you the door. You sneak in, with Pork of the Loin, and launch your plan to put the place to sleep. Awaiting a roll from pork of the loin for success.
..ya i got the 'erbs

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings

I stand in place, slack jawed and drooling at the sight of the passed out bar wench's breasts.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi