The UF Spring Of 07 Group Photo Thread

If you want to be remembered in the group photo for all eternity as the unkept looking guy holding his balls, then yes, feel free.

The only other full picture I have it looks like I have a bigger than normal belly :eek:

group.jpg

Only if you let it not be the same. There are ways to get it back to it's youthful figure :fly:. No reason, other than sheer laziness, to let yourself go all loosey goosey just because you had a kid.

I don't know, compared to a rubber band... you stretch it enough times its going to get loose or break. :fly:

:shifty:

I don't know, compared to a rubber band... you stretch it enough times its going to get loose or break. :fly:

:shifty:

Every girl I've seen recently that had a baby doesn't even remotely look like they had one. Some of these are on their 2nd or 3rd child. I'm mean they look like they weigh 115 pounds now.

More pics of redhead please. kthx.

That is Deanna, shes been one of the only girls who could actually keep up with us over the years. Ever seen a 105 pound girl drink a bottle of vodka to herself :fly: . Every weekend she would always buy 2 bottles, one for people to mooch off and the other just for her. Shes a riot:D

That is Deanna, shes been one of the only girls who could actually keep up with us over the years. Ever seen a 105 pound girl drink a bottle of vodka to herself :fly: . Every weekend she would always buy 2 bottles, one for people to mooch off and the other just for her. Shes a riot:D

K, that's fine and all, but you failed to post pics.

Every girl I've seen recently that had a baby doesn't even remotely look like they had one. Some of these are on their 2nd or 3rd child. I'm mean they look like they weigh 115 pounds now.

I'm talking about the vaginal.

That's the funny thing about the human body though .. if you exercise the correct muscles on a regular basis .. they never have that problem. 1 word .. Kegals ;).

I'm sure, but the human body can only take so much stress from childbirth. It's gotta change, it never goes back to the way it was before.