The UF Spring Of 07 Group Photo Thread

hard to get a full body shot of me .. I like to crop pictures :fly:

DSCN1232.jpg

lol yes, I am straightening his hair :lol: .. poor kid, got the expressive (or he might consider it excessive lol) curly gene lol

You have a great body. Yikes.

Which doesn't really explain why you're holding a dildo against your son's head though.

Are you really doing Mikey? Because a ticket to Dallas really wouldn't cost all that much. I'll even let you bring the dildo.

Kiwi:

Being pregnant doesn't mean big hips. I'm pregnant in the above pic.

Also, you do go back, Knyte says I'm still tight and I've had two kids so far. I'll let you know if it's still the same after the third one. I do have the genetic predisposition for saggy boobs though. :(

Pst I'm just trolling. :fly:

You forgot the most important person.

Bitch.

Whatever you weren't around at the time of the pic. It was Before. Jaime.

hard to get a full body shot of me .. I like to crop pictures :fly:

DSCN1232.jpg

lol yes, I am straightening his hair :lol: .. poor kid, got the expressive (or he might consider it excessive lol) curly gene lol

Now that is some serious bubble booty. :drool:

edit: More pics plz. If you could do one where you're up on a couch in nothing but a thong with your back to the camera with your butt thrust out I'll gladly find it a place in the babe thread. and as my desktop wallpaper

Last edited:
Now that is some serious bubble booty. :drool:

edit: More pics plz. If you could do one where you're up on a couch in nothing but a thong with your back to the camera with your butt thrust out I'll gladly find it a place in the babe thread. and as my desktop wallpaper

:lol: you're hilarious but I do agree that's a nice rear end