The UF Spring Of 07 Group Photo Thread

I'm 5'7 .. with my sandals on ... I'm like 5"10/11 (depending on the pair). I don't wear flats :D.

I'm 5'8" and I still wear 3-4 inch heels. Before I got married all my shoes, (except for a couple pairs of flip flops) were that tall, but Knyte is shorter then me so I only wear them every once in a while instead of all the time.

I'm 5'8" and I still wear 3-4 inch heels. Before I got married all my shoes, (except for a couple pairs of flip flops) were that tall, but Knyte is shorter then me so I only wear them every once in a while instead of all the time.

Dang, no wonder Knyte likes you. He can see right up your skirt. You're pretty tall for a girl.

Is SHE doing Mikey too? Hmmph. Why don't we have any hot women at my office?

I like how you avoided the topic of women having big hips and saggy tits after having 3 kids though. Nicely done :lol:.

And no .. he better not be :lol:. I'm not above wupping some ass if I have to :fly:. I"m redheaded .. I can get mean if the need arises :D.

Last edited:
hard to get a full body shot of me .. I like to crop pictures :fly:

DSCN1232.jpg

lol yes, I am straightening his hair :lol: .. poor kid, got the expressive (or he might consider it excessive lol) curly gene lol

what're you doing to that poor kids hair??? leave him alone already, gosh :fly:
it used to drive me fucking nuts when my mom fussed with my hair :lol:

I like how you avoided the topic of women having big hips and saggy tits after having 3 kids though. Nicely done :lol:.

And no .. he better not be :lol:. I'm not above wupping some ass if I have to :fly:. I"m redheaded .. I can get mean if the need arises :D.

I didn't say you will automatically get hips and saggy boobs. I said that if you do no amount of working out will fix it. Which is why so many women get boob jobs after they have kids. (including three of my exes)

Send Anna down here now kthx

what're you doing to that poor kids hair??? leave him alone already, gosh :fly:
it used to drive me fucking nuts when my mom fussed with my hair :lol:

hey .. he wants me to do that .. I was dog ass tired and had to drag my ass out of bed to do it :lol:. He has REALLY curly hair .. so I blow dry/flat iron it for him .. because he wants it straight lol. Heck, Sunday I put a thermal straightener (chemical straightener) on his hair for him lol.

S'what I get for letting him see me do it to mine :lol:.

I took him to the skate park today .. wait til you see the picture my mom took LMAO.

hey .. he wants me to do that .. I was dog ass tired and had to drag my ass out of bed to do it :lol:. He has REALLY curly hair .. so I blow dry/flat iron it for him .. because he wants it straight lol. Heck, Sunday I put a thermal straightener (chemical straightener) on his hair for him lol.

S'what I get for letting him see me do it to mine :lol:.

I took him to the skate park today .. wait til you see the picture my mom took LMAO.

I probably have the curliest hair you've even seen on a white man...I know all about it...if it gets long enough it turns into something that resembles rotini pasta

no, no I do not have alterior motives for asking your grannie to take a picture of us by this water ...

DSCN1239.jpg

oooooh .. yes I DID

DSCN1241.jpg

DSCN1242.jpg

:fly: he really thought I was gonna toss him too :lol: .... I wouldn't do that though (it was way too cold to get him wet :fly: )

Actually I had just gotten done cutting his hair. I gave him a layer/chop kinda hair-do, the messy one that is in style right now. I was just flat ironing it some so it would be straight, before I put any hair product in it and wrassled it around. His hair is real curly, but only in spots :lol: all around the front mainly. So I have to try to calm it down before I can style it. I feel bad for him lol, I really do. Poor ole kidola.

Here are some pics from last week :fly:.

I don't think the wind has ever blown harder than it did last week lol. Hairstyle was futile :lol:. And OMG it was warm as hell one day and COLD as shit the next. Of course the day we decided to go to the zoo it was cold (don't let Mikey wearing shorts fool you lol, although ... I do stay colder than your average person though .... ehh, I guess both of our thermostats are wonky or something lol).

P4100022.jpg

P4100026.jpg

P4130145.jpg

He's prolly gonna kill me for this :lol: ... but damnit .. I can't help myself :fly:.

P4100084.jpg

TURTLE .. TURTLE

P4100091.jpg

oh yeah, that's it Baby, that's it :lol:

P4100085.jpg

You come push it .. push it real good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLs7DSxsLog

:lol:

Last edited:
Actually I had just gotten done cutting his hair. I gave him a layer/chop kinda hair-do, the messy one that is in style right now. I was just flat ironing it some so it would be straight, before I put any hair product in it and wrassled it around. His hair is real curly, but only in spots :lol: all around the front mainly. So I have to try to calm it down before I can style it. I feel bad for him lol, I really do. Poor ole kidola.

Here are some pics from last week :fly:.

I don't think the wind has ever blown harder than it did last week lol. Hairstyle was futile :lol:. And OMG it was warm as hell one day and COLD as shit the next. Of course the day we decided to go to the zoo it was cold (don't let Mikey wearing shorts fool you lol, although ... I do stay colder than your average person though .... ehh, I guess both of our thermostats are wonky or something lol).

P4100022.jpg

P4100026.jpg

P4130145.jpg

He's prolly gonna kill me for this :lol: ... but damnit .. I can't help myself :fly:.

P4100084.jpg

TURTLE .. TURTLE

P4100091.jpg

oh yeah, that's it Baby, that's it :lol:

P4100085.jpg

You come push it .. push it real good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLs7DSxsLog

:lol:

Mikey is WAAAAY to interested in that turtle.