The UF Spring Of 07 Group Photo Thread

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
This thread will be part pic thread, part historical archive, and part chop contest.

The idea here is to the form the Spring Of 07 UF Group Photo. The ideal scenario is that everyone submits a full body photo (head to toe viewable, clothes optional, couples can use a pic with both of them in it) of reasonably good quality to be added to the group. After getting all submissions the people who feel so inclined can then chop all of the images together onto a background of there choosing, and make the group photo funny, serious, sexy, or whatever they want. Once we have a those in place I'll ask Fly to add a poll (if it's possible) to this thread and voting will be opened.

The winner of the contest will get something cool which I've yet to decide on, like a DVD or some crap.

I'll be taking our (Kiwi and I) picture at lunch today, but if you have something to work with now please feel to post it.

d60746e5b2ce.jpg

cb88a2efbdd5.jpg

that was from a few weeks ago and I realize it's not full body :o

one from this past weekend! also not full body but this is a pic thread and so far no one else has posted jack squat :p

825084fc1db1.jpg