The Rules: A Proposition

rules

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pandora said:
And add a rule that there must be at least one post daily regarding the hawtness of the UF women, excluding Sarcasmo of course.
OMG LIEK YUO AER SOOOOO HAWT

edit:
wood.gif

Pandora said:
And add a rule that there must be at least one post daily regarding the hawtness of the UF women, excluding Sarcasmo of course.

starting with me, of course, and people have to comment on me every other day. go.

Someone should create some sort of robotic/computer system that drops a Xanax in theac's hand every time fly or april post

Pandora said:
Because you've already made plans with your Love Lamb? :fly:

oh yeah, she winks at me all seductively too :drool:

You do realize that the next time I do anything with you & theac or JJ & bast that Liza Lamb is going along right?

Yes her name is Liza!

Edit: I could just bring her along to the meat!

ERage said:
oh yeah, she winks at me all seductively too :drool:

You do realize that the next time I do anything with you & theac or JJ & bast that Liza Lamb is going along right?

Yes her name is Liza!

Edit: I could just bring her along to the meat!

No, all the orgy slots are full. You waited too long.

Pandora said:
Seconded...But Are you saying that Sarcasmo can't post it or that we can't post about what a hot woman he is? :fly:

So, basically the rules are to act as you would during a normal social gathering among friends? Only, bear in mind some people will be reading from the office, so try not to get them in trouble. Right?

How, exactly, is this different from before?